John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    How did you do the caps before with that screenprint thingy- is that only when you have it on disc? I thought it was only when you had files so you can do it that whay no? You must get Nero play it is not that expensive.

I think that it is the week after that we are due CG....so lets have a call and watch together!!!!
    OK I will try that print screen thingy!!

And yes we should watch it whilst on the phone!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Oh I love you Linzi!!!

What a tantalising little snippet!

SPOILERS FOR SATEDA

Spoiler:
      Plus I have read Rodney has a 'delicate medical problem' in this ep too so I wonder if he got shot in the bum?!?!!?

Mx
      OMG, that would be hysterical! I had an idea for an FF about that actually. Poor rodney!!! I wondered if he had a, spoilers for Sateda
      Spoiler:
      groin strain, or something similar!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Poppin gback in - again - to say I've just watched the promo clip for Sateda on Skiffy's site!!

*squeeeeeeee!* Teh Leather Jacket of Yum in action!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Poppin gback in - again - to say I've just watched the promo clip for Sateda on Skiffy's site!!

*squeeeeeeee!* Teh Leather Jacket of Yum in action!!
          I know! How thunk worthy is that? Did you see the bit where
          Spoiler:
          Shep gets all annoyed and shouts back at Caldwell? I love Sheppy angst and emotional stuff, sigh!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            OMG, that would be hysterical! I had an idea for an FF about that actually. Poor rodney!!! I wondered if he had a, spoilers for Sateda
            Spoiler:
            groin strain, or something similar!!!!
            I volunteer to treat that!!!!!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              I volunteer to treat that!!!!!!

Mx
              I bet you would! *Linz is having wicked thoughts but will not repeat them here*
              sigpic

Comment

I bet you would! *Linz is having wicked thoughts but will not repeat them here*
                Yup.. that whole PG thing can get in the way of a good gossip, can't it?

Mind you.. I think I may have crossed the line a time or three..
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  Yup.. that whole PG thing can get in the way of a good gossip, can't it?

Mind you.. I think I may have crossed the line a time or three..
                  Well, I NEVER have..ahem *cough, cough*, whistles innocently....
                  sigpic

Comment

Linzi! You peeked under the infirmary sheets again, didn't you?

Did you read the fic I posted on the Sheppard HC? I was thinking of you when I wrote the scene where he wakes up from his nightmare. I know, it's not infirmary sheets, but trust me, he is naked. Will you settle for naked under the bedroom sheets?
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning (just) all!

I've been having a look around it seems like you guys enjoyed the ep anyway. I really want to see it now but it'll probably take me all week to...um...shall we say find the time.

Even SLC's caps won't load for me today, is the Sateda clip streaming? I guess it is not that Skiffy's site will load for me either. Arrgh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        Linzi! You peeked under the infirmary sheets again, didn't you?

Did you read the fic I posted on the Sheppard HC? I was thinking of you when I wrote the scene where he wakes up from his nightmare. I know, it's not infirmary sheets, but trust me, he is naked. Will you settle for naked under the bedroom sheets?
                        As far as I'm concerned that's even better...*drifts off in to own little dream world*

Comment

Oh - we never have naughty thoughts here!!!

We are respectable whumpers who just like to see our fave chaps suffer all sorts of awful injuries/illnesses/angst etc etc and then fantasise about them being nekkid under a sheet in the infirmary!!!

What is naughty about that?!?!?!

*ahem*

*goes off to take cold shower*

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Good morning Josie

Poor you! I haven't seen the ep yet either, if it's any consolation. I won't 'find the time' for another few days yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Good morning (just) all!

I've been having a look around it seems like you guys enjoyed the ep anyway. I really want to see it now but it'll probably take me all week to...um...shall we say find the time.

Even SLC's caps won't load for me today, is the Sateda clip streaming? I guess it is not that Skiffy's site will load for me either. Arrgh!
                              Hi Josie!

Well the sci-fi promo thing wouldn't play for me at first because it blocked a pop up but when I allowed them it played fine!!

Roll on next week I say!!!!!!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Erk.. reread my post. I hope that didn't sound like I was plugging my own fic. Didn't mean to if it sounded that way. Sorry.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X