John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    No not yet...I have been a little busy was there much Sheppy??
    Spoilers for PP

Spoiler:
    Not a huge amount but was there was was really good!!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Oh I mustn't talk about that here cos this is Sheppie's thread but I am so happy I am bouncing just as you say!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS FOR IRRESISTABLE AND PEGASUS PROJECT

Spoiler:
      No Rodney whump but lots of lovely scenes with him and Joe in Irresistable and then with Sam in PP!!! Referred to GUP which was hysterical as Sam had no idea what he was talking about!!! Just wonderful and the funniest thing in PP was when Sheppard gave Mitchell a lemon and said that would keep Rodney in line!! Said he always carried one with him!! And then Mitchell threatened Rodney with it later to get him to come up with the answers to their problem cos Sheppard had told Mitchell that Rodney comes up with the goods when faced with certain death!!! So funny and a lovely moment to establish the relationship between my two favourite chaps!!!!!!!

Oh and when Lucius asked Shep how he got his hair like that!! I was laughing all the way through this ep and if people think I am silly I don't care!!!

I wish we could all get together to watch CG you know!! It would be an absolute scream! We could have shampers and squee like nutters!!!

Mx
      I'd love to get together and watch CG with you guys! I'd have such a hoot!
      I'm really glad you finally got some good Rodney stuff! Squee!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I'd love to get together and watch CG with you guys! I'd have such a hoot!
        I'm really glad you finally got some good Rodney stuff! Squee!!!
        It's a pity we are all such a way from each other (except me and SLC of course!!)

I think you will love both eps!

I am plucking up the courage to go read some posts in the episode threads as I know there is going to be some moaning and I don't want to spoil my happy mood!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

It's a pity we are all such a way from each other (except me and SLC of course!!)

I think you will love both eps!

I am plucking up the courage to go read some posts in the episode threads as I know there is going to be some moaning and I don't want to spoil my happy mood!

Mx
          Actually, I don't think I live very far away.
          Did you see the promo vid for Sateda? I have a feeling you're going to like something that happens in that episode?

Edit: I've been to the episode thread. Same old, same old...
          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for PP

Spoiler:
            Not a huge amount but was there was was really good!!!!

Mx

Okay I am being really slow replying because I am muti tasking. I am upstairs at my PC doing something for Linzi and it slows the PC down so I cant seem to post here too...so I am also downstairs on my laptop too replying here !!!

Okay you probably wouldnt want to be near me when I watch CG!!!! I will not be able to communicate for hours

No actually Mx maybe we could watch together on the phone????? (unless you are on your hols??)

Anyway we will watch it together at P2....many times. Gosh if Joe is there poor guy after we whumpers are whumped up into a frenzy!!! Can you imagine watching 38 Minutes and then actually seeing Joe

I keep clapping my hands together today...anyone else?

Comment

SPOILERS FOR PP

Spoiler:
              Oh I am going to ask a favour of you fic writers! Can I have a little tinsey winsey tag where the joke with the lemon backfires and as Mitchell is waving it at Rodney he squeezes too hard or something and some juice gets squirted in Rodney's face and he has an allergic reaction?!?!?

Pretty please????

I am not above begging and bribery!!!!

I am happy to send out buckets of revels and bottles of champagne!!!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Actually, I don't think I live very far away.
                Did you see the promo vid for Sateda? I have a feeling you're going to like something that happens in that episode?

Edit: I've been to the episode thread. Same old, same old...

Linzi I have sent you a PM.

I can't remember? Have I?? Do you have a link to it for me to check it out?!?!?!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Okay I am being really slow replying because I am muti tasking. I am upstairs at my PC doing something for Linzi and it slows the PC down so I cant seem to post here too...so I am also downstairs on my laptop too replying here !!!

Okay you probably wouldnt want to be near me when I watch CG!!!! I will not be able to communicate for hours

No actually Mx maybe we could watch together on the phone????? (unless you are on your hols??)

Anyway we will watch it together at P2....many times. Gosh if Joe is there poor guy after we whumpers are whumped up into a frenzy!!! Can you imagine watching 38 Minutes and then actually seeing Joe

Did I tell you recently how much I love you?
                  Actually I think I'd be squeeing while watching CG so much, that nobody would be able to hear the dialogue!
                  If Joe does go to P2, then I've no idea how I'll be able to stop shaking with nerves! We must watch some good whump at P2, whether Joe goes or not. I've never watched any whump with other whumpers, so it'd be fantastic!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I can't wait 'til I get to see those two eps! hopefully Moday night I'll be able to watch them. Until then, I'll just have to dodge the spoilers and try to find my happy place.

I was reading through all the posts I missed so I could catch up, and I couldn't help myself. I read all the comments about sporked clones, and this popped into my head.

It's not the best, but hey.. you get the idea hopefully.
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Linzi I have sent you a PM.

I can't remember? Have I?? Do you have a link to it for me to check it out?!?!?!

Mx
                      It's on Scifi.com's main Atlantis page. I often find the links for Scifi.com don't work, but try this.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

spoilers for sateda
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney is injured and Shep is running along supporting him!
                      sigpic

Comment

Popping in but not reading cos not watched the eps yet! But hubby has given me his headphones (with their own internal soundcard) so I can have sound on my computer!) and am watching last week's SG1 (which I had not been able to watch cos of aforementioned sound problems!) and I just gotta pop in to say eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (and I'm only about 3 mintues in!)!

For two reasons:

Mention of The Knights who say "Ni!" in a Stargate ep! *squeee*

Daniel Jackson speaking Welsh! Badly! If he hadn't have given the English translation straight after I never would have guess that the first world he said was supposed to be gwlad (country)!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

When is it airing? I am away from the 16th to the 23rd August (Weds to Weds) so I will miss the ep airing on the 18th August!

Oh yes!!! Let's hope that ep becomes the 38 Minutes of season 3!!

Hey I am all on my own!!!

I am going to s*d the housework and have an indulgent SGA day!!!!!

Woo hoo!!

Hey SLC can I cap without Nero play? I forget

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            Oh, I can't wait 'til I get to see those two eps! hopefully Moday night I'll be able to watch them. Until then, I'll just have to dodge the spoilers and try to find my happy place.

I was reading through all the posts I missed so I could catch up, and I couldn't help myself. I read all the comments about sporked clones, and this popped into my head.

It's not the best, but hey.. you get the idea hopefully.
                            LOL! I can't believe she sporked me! I love it! Thanks, Lauriel!
                            sigpic

Comment

When is it airing? I am away from the 16th to the 23rd August (Weds to Weds) so I will miss the ep airing on the 18th August!

Oh yes!!! Let's hope that ep becomes the 38 Minutes of season 3!!

Hey I am all on my own!!!

I am going to s*d the housework and have an indulgent SGA day!!!!!

Woo hoo!!

Hey SLC can I cap without Nero play? I forget

Mx

How did you do the caps before with that screenprint thingy- is that only when you have it on disc? I thought it was only when you had files so you can do it that whay no? You must get Nero play it is not that expensive.

I think that it is the week after that we are due CG....so lets have a call and watch together!!!!

Comment

It's on Scifi.com's main Atlantis page. I often find the links for Scifi.com don't work, but try this.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

spoilers for sateda
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney is injured and Shep is running along supporting him!
                                Oh I love you Linzi!!!

What a tantalising little snippet!

SPOILERS FOR SATEDA

Spoiler:
                                Plus I have read Rodney has a 'delicate medical problem' in this ep too so I wonder if he got shot in the bum?!?!!?

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X