No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing our luck we won't even notice it and it will have to be explained by Beckett right at the end.....

Spoiler:
    "oh and it was your cold, Colonel, that prevented you from being affected by Lucius"

and we are all scratching our heads saying "he had a cold?!?!?!"

This is one for the older UK whumpers -
    Spoiler:
    there used to be programme on the telly called The Tomorrow People (late 1970's) and they were advanced children/teenagers with special powers! (It was a kid's programme!) They could 'jaunt' (teleport) themselves and were telepathic and I think were telekinetics too! Well I remember one ep when something awful was affecting everyone except for one of the Tomorrow People (I think it was their leader - John!) and the reason he was not affected was because he had a cold!! Do you think TPTB might have got the inspiration for Irresistable from that!!!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      I'm using paint cause I feel like an idiot in Photoshop!!

Could I put those in PS then resize?
      Absolutely but something simple like that you could do in PS from scratch and then you'd get anti-aliasing on your type which would make it look much nicer.

I'm trying to be helpful if I'm actually just being annoying then ignore me.

Comment

Thanks Josie for the tip!!! You're help isn't annoying it's.....helpful

Comment

Well it is half past midnight so time for beddie byes!!

Night all and enjoy the eps!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Night Mx

Thanks Josie for the tip!!! You're help isn't annoying it's.....helpful
            Good, if ever you want help with anything sig related feel free to pm me, there's a lot I don't know but I'm more than happy to help you, or anyone else, if I can.

Comment

Thanks I will, Josie!!!
              'Night Mx!!

Comment

Okay I really am going to bed this time.

G'night and all of you who are going to get to see the eps tonight enjoy them and post lots of spoilers for me to read in the morning.

Comment

'Night Josie!!! Sweet Shep dreams!!!

Comment

I'm off to bed too. Not that I've been on much tonight.

Chat to ya tomorrow..
                    sigpic

Comment

After giving it some thought at dinner, I say I like the first sig Jg.

I've got about 40 posts until I hit a milestone. I need some ideas!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nighty Night Josie! Hope it cools a bit for ya! Enjoy those Sheppy dreams.
                        sigpic

Comment

I come back and ya all leave. At least I have new episodes to watch in 45 minutes. *smirks*

Night Night Ali! Sweet Shep whump dreams. Talk to ya tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the opinion GG. I started tweaking that one but I'm still not satisfied with it.

Comment

Ok Gigajules just gave me this sig and I couldn't resist it!!!!
                              I'm going to work on the fork sig some more tomorrow...

Comment

Thanks for the opinion GG. I started tweaking that one but I'm still not satisfied with it.
                                There's always my pix to help tweek it
                                Seriously, I said the one with the Ronan cause it just set up the whole situation really well.

Insanity reigns supreme of the Sheppy whump thread!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X