John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Gotta run. Need to take my son to the doc for a check up. Be back in a bit.

Little something while I'm gone.

CG spoiler pix:

Spoiler:

OOH
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Thanks for that! I read somewhere that JF and BB had really clicked when filming together. I think BW said that!
      I know someone on another board who is absolutely obsessed with JF & BB she has certain, shall we say...fantasies. I think she's gonig to be in seventh heaven tonight.

Comment

See ya GG!!!
        Thanks for the pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          I know someone on another board who is absolutely obsessed with JF & BB she has certain, shall we say...fantasies. I think she's gonig to be in seventh heaven tonight.
          Well, I'm sure her fantasies would be very entertaining! They are a handsome pair, that's for sure...
          sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double new eps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is off her head with excitement*

I caaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn't bear this waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx

PS - compare the quality of this post to the very reasoned and intellectual ones posted earlier about CG!! What does it say about me!!!!!!!!!
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              *waves*

Hello!!!!!!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx

PS - compare the quality of this post to the very reasoned and intellectual ones posted earlier about CG!! What does it say about me!!!!!!!!!
              That you're lovely and fun...if a little over excitable.

Comment

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx

I don't think any of my posts have been reasoned and intellectual! I like fun and squeeing! How old am I again?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  That you're lovely and fun...if a little over excitable.
                  Well I am definitely over excitable!!!!

I am also ever so slightly stark raving bonkers!!!

I have decided to grow old very disgracefully and messing about on here being silly is one of the ways I am fulfilling that decision!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I have decided to grow old very disgracefully and messing about on here being silly is one of the ways I am fulfilling that decision!!!

Mx
                    Yep, that just about sums me up too! I mean who else would admit to enjoying whumping Marine Boy? Oh yes, SLC.... snicker, snicker!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mx

I like the idea of growing old disgracefully...hell I like the idea of being disgraceful full stop.

Comment

Yep, that just about sums me up too! I mean who else would admit to enjoying whumping Marine Boy? Oh yes, SLC.... snicker, snicker!
                        That's why I love it here!!!! We can say the strangest things and everyone just accepts it!! No one judges or condemns!!!

But - you know other people (ie the whole world) can read what we write here!! I forget that sometimes and I do wonder what normal folk out there must think of us!! Doesn't bother me but does make me laugh!! Men in white coats coming to get us springs to mind!!!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oh I am being talked about again I have a feeling that people on this thread think I am a little mad......NOT TRUE there is no little about it

Comment

That's why I love it here!!!! We can say the strangest things and everyone just accepts it!! No one judges or condemns!!!

But - you know other people (ie the whole world) can read what we write here!! I forget that sometimes and I do wonder what normal folk out there must think of us!! Doesn't bother me but does make me laugh!! Men in white coats coming to get us springs to mind!!!!

Mx
                            Well, my own husband thinks I'm barmy! I was telling him about Marine Boy, and he admitted that he remembered the cartoon. I said, 'Aha! Did you like him whumped though?' To which he replied, 'You really need to get out more!' I thought that was a bit harsh...
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, my own husband thinks I'm barmy! I was telling him about Marine Boy, and he admitted that he remembered the cartoon. I said, 'Aha! Did you like him whumped though?' To which he replied, 'You really need to get out more!' I thought that was a bit harsh...

I think we need a new thread for Marine Boy whumping!!!!

Marine Boy was HOT!!!! even if he had a girls voice

DVD's coming soon I hope !!!!

Comment

The men in white coats already know about me and they've decided I'm harmless.

I must confess I do wonder what people who wander in here unprepared think and I'm sure someone who works on the show must have popped in here at some point, they probably had a jolly good laugh which is fine by me this is a light hearted thread after all, most of are posts are made with tongue firmly in cheek anyway.

I must confess I hope Joe himself never chances upon this thread because I think the poor man would be left rather traumatised by it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X