Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan

Spoiler:

OMG! Do you have that picture?! I don't!
    There isn't actually one picture of that and some of the images I've seen are from promos.

spoilers for The Pegasus Project
    Spoiler:
    There is the episodic picture of Cam, Rodney and Daniel. The promo showed Sam, Shep and Vala on the other side of the table and they're all looking to the top of the table where Elizabeth is. I have kind of just put them all together in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Of course they will! Coz Shep would so decide on the seating plan, wouldn't he? Arrgh! It makes me cross, it does!
      Didn't mean to make you cross by bringing it up hon. Really, as hawt as Shep is (and the girls aren't too bad themselves), why would he NOT want that seating plan????
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
        Spoiler:

well this looks promising....

Wow! how did I miss those? That does indeed look promising, thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Didn't mean to make you cross by bringing it up hon. Really, as hawt as Shep is (and the girls aren't too bad themselves), why would he NOT want that seating plan????
          Oh no! You didn't make me cross, sweetie! I was being funny! Though the fact that certain posters can pick out seemingly innocent bits of the show and distort them into something they're not, can be quite irritating at times!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Wow! how did I miss those? That does indeed look promising, thanks!

Joe Flanigan and Ben Browder on screen together. *sighs happily* Sometimes dreams do come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
              Joe Flanigan and Ben Browder on screen together. *sighs happily* Sometimes dreams do come true.
              Very nice thought indeed, Josie
              sigpic

Comment

Come 9:00 tonight I'm going to have an eyecandy overload!!

Comment

YW Linzi they're on New Atlantis

IC Josie Yes, I can see that.

*is excited*
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                    Come 9:00 tonight I'm going to have an eyecandy overload!!
                    Lucky devil! No fair!
                    sigpic

Comment

On the GW front page there's a link to an interview with David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping. In that they talk about The Pegasus Project and they talk about how Sam and Rodney mirror each other and so do Cam and Shep. So obviously he must get some screen time.

Comment

Ooo..I'm going to go check it out....

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          On the GW front page there's a link to an interview with David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping. In that they talk about The Pegasus Project and they talk about how Sam and Rodney mirror each other and so do Cam and Shep. So obviously he must get some screen time.
                          Thanks for that! I read somewhere that JF and BB had really clicked when filming together. I think BW said that!
                          sigpic

Comment

Squee! Just under 8 hours now. Ya know, it's been a long time since I was excited over an SG1 episode too. Way to go Sheppy!!

I saw those pixs some time ago. Never saw th CG vid. Where are my priorities?

Linzi - glad I didn't make you cross.

BTW Jg I'm curious to know, how are the fork marks you gave your clone? Gotta love that originality of that whump there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well the marks are still slightly visible but he got over it
                              He'd talk but he's making my lunch right now......*sniffs*
                              .....Is something burning?....

Comment

Gotta run. Need to take my son to the doc for a check up. Be back in a bit.

Little something while I'm gone.

CG spoiler pix:

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X