John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
    Good afternoon Whumpers!!! I feel for all the people stuck in the heat. It's almost 97 degrees F here!!!!!

Thanks for all the whump pics that were posted!!
    (although it doesn't really help with the heat)
    97? Ouch! It's about 92 here, and that is way too hot for me!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      Good afternoon Whumpers!!! I feel for all the people stuck in the heat. It's almost 97 degrees F here!!!!!

Thanks for all the whump pics that were posted!!
      (although it doesn't really help with the heat)
      Nope! If anything the pixs just increase the heat.

BTW, you're almost at 500. Wow!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I just have to say thank god for my pool! I don't know why I'm in here anyway! Like you said GG this thread just increases the heat!

500 posts.......Could this be the first symptom of some kind of Whump disease? I hope so!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Out of interest, Nolamom posted the following on my little "Say not to the 6 month hiatus" campaign post:

This gives me hope. If the people involved in the darn show have not been told anything about this proposed scheduling change - as think the very idea is as ridiculous and damaging as we the fans do - then hopefully it is just a rumour and won't come to be....

Oh I have only just seen this post!! Oh I hope it is just a silly rumour that comes to nothing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            Well sweets, if I could spring it for you I'd tell ya to go home now and I'd pay ya the vaction time. But I can't. so you'll have to settle for this:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ummyshep-1.jpg
            http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...shepsmiles.jpg
            Awwww thanks!

*luffs you*
            sigpic

Comment

I forgot to ask GG, Hows the foot?

Comment

good morning whumpers

Just popping in to say hi. Busy day at work, but I wanted to wave at everyone at least once *wave*

worked hard on writing fic last night *happy sigh*
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

It's got real dark all of a sudden and is thundering (no lightening of yet) so maybe just maybe there'll be some rain...no sign of it yet though.

I'm trying to get a bit more writing done, I'm up to a whole 800 words.

BTW Ali I did e-mail you the epilogue for KtF didn't I? I honestly can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                    good morning whumpers

Just popping in to say hi. Busy day at work, but I wanted to wave at everyone at least once *wave*

worked hard on writing fic last night *happy sigh*

Morning!!!

worked hard writing fic?....*happy sigh back to you*

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                      It's got real dark all of a sudden and is thundering (no lightening of yet) so maybe just maybe there'll be some rain...no sign of it yet though.

I'm trying to get a bit more writing done, I'm up to a whole 800 words.

BTW Ali I did e-mail you the epilogue for KtF didn't I? I honestly can't remember.

Okay lets all do a rain dance !!!!!!! It is so humid now I am dripping!!!

800 words now??? Squee!!!! -you can do it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        You sure did. Will get it back to you tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thunder...lightening and honest to goodness RAIN!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!

Though it's scared the dog and now he wants cuddles.

Comment

Ahh! O.k I'm going to have to go and take a dunk in the pool! TTYL

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              You sure did. Will get it back to you tonight.
                              Thanks you know how it is when you know you meant to do something but you're not actually sure if you did. Doh!

Comment

Jonasgurl - the feet are about the same as yesterday. Still not walking and hating every minute of it. Also found a big bruise around my tailbone area now too. Geez.

I hope I will be able to read some fanfic tonight. I'm begging and pleading here people. I'm bored outta my mind!! If it's too hot to write,you are all welcome at my place. Inside is a nice cool 70 degrees. I could use the company.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X