Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Oh yummy whumpy pics!!!

Well, I figured I should do something positive because all I seem to do lately is moan. Just feeling really down and invisible in RL so forgive me if I seem grumpy or odd in anyway, it's not my intention to take it out on anyone here.
    Last edited by pilgrim soul; 23 July 2006, 11:03 AM.

Comment

just dashing through on the way to going off and pandering to my muse.

((HUGS)) Josie, it happens to all of us. No worries here

and great pics
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Well, I figured I should do something positive because all I seem to do lately is moan. Just feeling really down and invisible in RL so forgive me if I seem grumpy or odd in anyway, it's not my intention to take it out on anyone here.

Josie you are certainly not invisible here!!! Whumping wouldnt be the same without you!

Comment

Thank you, glad you all liked that little aftermath bit.

I'm slowly working my way through chores but I've got two things left and am whining 'don't wanna' LOL, but I'm going to throw on some 38 minutes love and fold clothes.

I'm way behind in reading, way way behind. I'm so trying to at least tag everything I can remember but I'm even behind on that. Driving myself nuts lately!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
            hi, just dropping by and read this fic ^^. Wow, I really liked it! It filled in many of the gaps I felt were missing from this ep.
            Thanks! The writers left a lot of gaps for fans to fill on this one!

Comment

I don't understand how you guys can all just keep writing and writing. IWTB, Ali, Linzi, Merlin et al you all just keep coming up with new ideas and write so fast. I've been living with this one story for months now and I still can't get the ending right.

I know I'm not a natural writer and it's such a struggle sometimes that I wonder whether it's worth the effort.

Comment

I'm back from Heitmeyer...She said there was no hope for me Great pics Josie and I hope you feel better soon!!!

Comment

I don't understand how you guys can all just keep writing and writing. IWTB, Ali, Linzi, Merlin et al you all just keep coming up with new ideas and write so fast. I've been living with this one story for months now and I still can't get the ending right.

I know I'm not a natural writer and it's such a struggle sometimes that I wonder whether it's worth the effort.
                  I'm not a natural writer either. I sometimes force myself to sit and write. Ending a long fic is really difficult, I think. So, plough on, you will find the ending your story deserves. I know you will.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh it does sound hard- I couldnt do it..but from a selfish point of view- yes it is certainly worth it!

Comment

Well..don't feel bad. I've left two long chaptered fics unfinished. AMONG THE RUINS and SLOW MOTION. And they're not likely to ever be finished either. Mainly cause once I got to the point I am, I realized they suck and aren't worth bothering with.

However, if you do push yourself to finish it, the feeling of accomplishment is a wonderful thing. And you can always ask for help. I'm always happy to read something and offer ideas and motivation and so on. I know IWTB and LINZI are the same way.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement guys. The trouble is I know what I want to do with it I just can't seem to find the words.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          Well..don't feel bad. I've left two long chaptered fics unfinished. AMONG THE RUINS and SLOW MOTION. And they're not likely to ever be finished either. Mainly cause once I got to the point I am, I realized they suck and aren't worth bothering with.

However, if you do push yourself to finish it, the feeling of accomplishment is a wonderful thing. And you can always ask for help. I'm always happy to read something and offer ideas and motivation and so on. I know IWTB and LINZI are the same way.
                          WHAT???? Suck??? Are you insane??? You need Dr. Heightmeier, too! And fast!!!
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I have the same problem with most of my stories, Josie. Don't worry though, I'm sure inspiration will hit you and the ending will be fantastic!

Comment

evening all.

Got up late today and then was round at my neighbours for a party for hours and then been playing computer game and now here I am, finally logging on!

Gonna go catch up with pages worth that I've missed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Ali I was beginning to think you'd gone AWOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X