Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    I'm here - in and out today.

I've been baby stepping my way into some other threads and its SCARY!! Just got done peeking around at the "Shep needs to be demoted" thread. I did not see one coherent backed up statement supporting anyone's opinion to have him demoted. Lots of overused vague generalizations. Sheesh! I finally had to post in there calling them on it. I'm waiting for the flames.

Yep, I'll stay in the nice safe threads like this one. I found the people here are much more friendly, POSITIVE and open minded! Thank you Whumpers!!
    Yup, I find the Whumpers safe, positive and open minded too. That's why I hang around and delurk once in a while. You can try the Shep appreciation thread too. They discuss Shep - and it's not a worship thread, they do discuss the negative and positive sides, but constructively and logically. No "Shep needs to go because he doesn't have a buzz cut!" talk there.

Comment

I blame Shep for everything I LIKE about SGA

Comment

Spoilers in this link for Misbegotten (just to make sure)!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/66289.html

My Misbegotten tag for anyone who wants to read it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wyndhamfan
          Yup, I find the Whumpers safe, positive and open minded too. That's why I hang around and delurk once in a while. You can try the Shep appreciation thread too. They discuss Shep - and it's not a worship thread, they do discuss the negative and positive sides, but constructively and logically. No "Shep needs to go because he doesn't have a buzz cut!" talk there.
          Yeah, I post in there and a few other threads that are relatively 'safe'.

Where is the Sherp whump? I can't get intro my photobucket acct to post pixs. Bummer.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Have you all seen the lovely new Joe pics xfkirsten posted from the Comic Con?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=40

Oh my Dear God...

can the man get any hotter???

*dies*

(I'm hopeless, go ahead, say it, I can take it... )
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

For all of you whumped deprived people

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

Thanks IWTB just what I needed a nice little fic to read . Well done it was excellent as usual!

Comment

We certainly have been a little deprived recently!!

Congratulations on 400 Posts jonasgurl1!

Comment

......I have 400 posts?! Wasn't it just about 3 days ago I only had 300?! I need to get a life!!! Thanks SLC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

OMG! that's good! I'm seriously impressed here!

Bravo!
                      sigpic

Comment

congratulations jonasgurl for 400!!!(number of posts increases really quickly on this thread)

Comment

Hey! Congrats jonasgurl!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!!! IWTB-Great story!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                              ......I have 400 posts?! Wasn't it just about 3 days ago I only had 300?! I need to get a life!!! Thanks SLC!!!

Getting a life ...tell me about it!!! I think I need one too!

Comment

Me three. LOL Not far behind you Jonasgurl. *G*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X