Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    CONGRATULATIONS ON 2,500 POSTS SLC!!!

Piiiiiicspaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
    Wow thank you Ali - that was a mega picspam!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Wow thank you Ali - that was a mega picspam!!!!
      *is queen of picspams*
      sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda bored now! Too late to keep writing but I need something to occupy me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          *is queen of picspams*
          You certainly are!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            I'm kinda bored now! Too late to keep writing but I need something to occupy me.
            I'ts never too late to keep writing! Check out the posts in this thread and see how late I was up writing last night... and I had to be in work the next day!

P.S. You'll have a beta'd chapter back soon - working on it now....
            sigpic

Comment

Well I think I am calling it a night!!!

Catch you all tomorrow hopefully!!!!

Night guys!

Comment

Thanks Ali but my brain's too sleepy for more writing tonight. I'm someone who needs lots of sleep.

Comment

Goodnight SLC. Sweet dreams!

Comment

Goodnight honey!

Josie - I suggest if you are too sleepy to write and want something to occupy your time that you indulge an an ep or two of SGA - preferably a whumpy one!
                    sigpic

Comment

Am I going to be shot if I confess to not actually having any episodes? I don't have any means to acquire them, can't afford the DVD's and don't own a video/DVD recorder. So I've only seen most episodes twice. I really think I should have my membership of this thread revoked. *hangs head in shame*

Comment

Holy heck, here LOL

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/61178.html

This was a disaster in the posting!
                        sigpic

Comment

Am I going to be shot if I confess to not actually having any episodes? I don't have any means to acquire them, can't afford the DVD's and don't own a video/DVD recorder. So I've only seen most episodes twice. I really think I should have my membership of this thread revoked. *hangs head in shame*
                          Hey there, none of that young missy. Membership is open to all and not everyone has the means and the resources (or even lives in the right country) to be able to see all the eps and watch em whenever they want. Those of us who can should count ourselves lucky. Can you play DVDs on your computer (like do you have any way to watch DVDs?)

I sent you an email earlier btw.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh I can play DVD's on my PC and I have a very posh Sony DVD player/stereo/surround sound thingy (of course my TV is crap, keeps switching itself off. Grrr!). Just no eps. I will get around to buying the boxsets eventually...honest!

I did get your e-mail and sent you one back with chapter 17 attached!

Comment

I did get your e-mail and sent you one back with chapter 17 attached!

So you did hon - sorry I hadn't realised you'd replied to my other email within your new chapter one! I hadn't read it yet cos was working on beta-ing a previous chappy!

Nearly done with that one btw...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                Holy heck, here LOL

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/61178.html

This was a disaster in the posting!
                                Thanks so much for posting and for writing this fabboo story - I loved it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X