Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have any new fanfic today?
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
      anyone have any new fanfic today?
      Working on an update to A Bad Feeling but seriously doubt it will get posted today - especially as I am out this evening...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        GOOD MORNING WHUMPERS!!

I see you all have been very busy while I was sleeping away. Hope some of you stick around for awhile and chat. I'm here all day. ( the perks of being a full time stay at home mom)

In response to several of the threads:

1. I prefer the red scrubs. White is just too sterile and pure...not how I want to imagine Shep....
        2. nekkid under the sheet would DEFINATELY work for me.
        3. still in shock about the CG pix. But it didn't cause any bad dreams. Whew!

Wow, loaded post for me. Only 19 more to go today.
        Sorry but I skipped the last ten pages of this thread (yes, you wrote ten pages of posts since yesterday, and I have the pages set at 40 posts per page! ) so I don't know what you're talking about!

Scrubs? Red scrubs, white scrubs, I'll take anything. But this idea of nekkid under the sheet is very interesting!

What CG pic? There are new promo pics? Why are you in shock? Do I really want to see it? (I'm desesperately trying to stay spoiler-free! )
        Scratch the last question! I WANT to see it! (I don't consider pics as spoilers, but only as teasers! )
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          I happen to think Sheppy looks rather good in pale colours... *thinks dreamily of the pale blue shirt at the end of Conversion... and the Ancient uniform in Aurora..*
          I have no problem with Sheppy in pale colors (yes, he does look good), its just that white is "too pure", I'd rather think of my Sheppy (censored due to family friendly rating ) .

Gosh, he did look absolutely dreamy in that pale blue shirt at the end of conversion didn't he.... even with the small remnant of his scaly skin on his arm.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            What CG pic? There are new promo pics? Why are you in shock? Do I really want to see it? (I'm desesperately trying to stay spoiler-free! )
            Scratch the last question! I WANT to see it! (I don't consider pics as spoilers, but only as teasers! )

No you don't want to see the pix!!! (It's further up in this thread, BTW). In a spoiler.

Don't give in...don't give in....

edit:spelling
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              If you want to stay spoiler free then you DON'T want to see this pic. It majorly spoils one of the major plot points of the CG episode. It's not a promo pic as such... it's something someone found in a UK genre magazine...
              sigpic

Comment

I wish I'd hadn't taken a peek at that pix!!

Stay away from it...stay very far away!!

How bout someone posting a nice yummy Shep whump pix? I don't have any to post.
                sigpic

Comment

I wish I'd hadn't taken a peek at that pix!!

Stay away from it...stay very far away!!

How bout someone posting a nice yummy Shep whump pix? I don't have any to post.
                  I have maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany!

10 pages worth on Photobucket!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sweetie for the pix!! Keep em coming!

BTW, does anyone know how I can get a cool sig banner like ya all have? I don't know how to make one.......

Please help a fellow Whumper.....PLEASE!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sweetie for the pix!! Keep em coming!

BTW, does anyone know how I can get a cool sig banner like ya all have? I don't know how to make one.......

Please help a fellow Whumper.....PLEASE!!!
                      I'll make ya one - I'm not the best at em but I manage - though it usually involves a lot of swearing as Photoshop hates me!

Any particular requests? D'you want a whumpy-themed one?

P.S. It might be a coupla days before I get it done... am out tonight and at the cinema tomorrow evening!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        I'll make ya one - I'm not the best at em but I manage - though it usually involves a lot of swearing as Photoshop hates me!

Any particular requests? D'you want a whumpy-themed one?

P.S. It might be a coupla days before I get it done... am out tonight and at the cinema tomorrow evening!

I'm not picky, I'm in no hurry and I really appreciate the offer. Thank you.

You are one of THE BEST!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Another spoiler not about Shep though
                              Spoiler:
                              Posted on the SGAHC yahoo group!!!! "Beckett goes offworld in 'Misbegotten' and ends up being taken hostage by
                              Michael (Connor Trinneer). [Director] Martin Wood wanted to do a homage to
                              'Michael' where he's strapped down to a bed and my character is performing
                              biological tests on him. In this story, Michael straps Beckett down and
                              interrogates him. It's really great scene with me and Connor Trinneer in a
                              tent and his character is circling the bed that Beckett is strapped to while
                              at the same time torturing him. Suddenly, the doctor is now being tortured
                              for what he's done, and all the time Beckett is thinking, 'This is it. He's
                              going to kill me'. Thankfully he doesn't because I'm in the next episode,
                              jokes the actor. WHy cant we get a Shep scene like that !!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X