John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Ali has been a Godsend, she must have the patience of a saint just to deal with my scattergun approach to punctuation.
    I am the punctuation nazi, fear me!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I think I must be a punctuation anarchist!

Anyway that's me done for the night. I'm going to try and get to sleep, still no sign of rain or the promised thunderstorms here.

G'night guys. Have fun!

Comment

I think I must be a punctuation anarchist!

Anyway that's me done for the night. I'm going to try and get to sleep, still no sign of rain or the promised thunderstorms here.

G'night guys. Have fun!
        G'night babes! I'll be posting my fic in about 10-15 mins so you'll have something to look forward to reading tomorrow!
        sigpic

Comment

Righto - it's up! Chapter 11 of Shrapnel.

More Shep whumpage and McKay angst... but of course!
          sigpic

Comment

MMMM....excellent stories everyone! thanks for all the Shep whump. You guys ROCK!!
            sigpic

Comment

Your cat is already famous here, he could become a TV star now.
              my car is famous hehe its in like 3 films and two commercials... and a tv show..hehe well the car can act better then me anyways hehe

i hope they pick you SLC but if they do make sure they treat your place nice... i've seen damage done.
              Last edited by parisindy; 04 July 2006, 04:51 PM.
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Ah, it's all IWantToBelieve's fault. I was working on a whump Shep piece then she wrote her fabulous story, then I wanted to comment on Live Journal, so made one, and now I'm *shudder* finding quizzes to take. (McKay's my best bud apparently). Must get back to writing fic and not reading it, but it's tough with all the links people keep posting
                  Last edited by prion; 05 July 2006, 04:55 AM.

Comment

*drags self into thread*

Hey everyone... just got in from my regular 4th of July gig. It was outdoors, but enclosed on three sides, so there was no breeze. Add to that 100% humidity at 91ºF (about 33ºC), and I feel utterly whumped. Of course, to add insult to injury, there were people handing out little plastic fans to the audience – all the people sitting out in the gorgeous breeze, while we musicians suffocated. It was hard to breathe, let alone fill up a euphonium. At least I'm getting paid for it – and significantly more than last year, too.

So, I just popped in here for some Shep whump to cheer me up. I can't wait to read the next chapter of "Shrapnel"! Right now, though, I'm beat. 'Night, all.

*drags self upstairs to bed*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Couldn't sleep, so got up at 5.30, and felt all gooey inside after reading this. Sigh...there's nothing like a nice bit of Shep whump to start the day with. Well done!
                      sigpic

Comment

some late night shep pondering and spoilers for Sateda

Spoiler:
                        okay was reading the write up here and the stargate magazine and this is what they say the epsiode sateda
                        Ronon Dex is captured by the Wraith and returned to his homeworld, where he is haunted by his past as he is forced to once again become their prey.
                        now we all know sheps policy 'no one is left behind' but the magazine kind of indicates that the team was exploring when ronan got captured..... so i'm wondering if we'll get some emotial whump when sheppard is forced to leave someone behind...

hehe in my dreamland shep is hurt trying to save ronan but can't go after him cause he's hurt but after seeing the pics i know this probably won't happen.... just in my dreams heehee anyways...

anyone have anything thoughts...or am i late once again and this has already been discussed

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                          some late night shep pondering and spoilers for Sateda

Spoiler:
                          okay was reading the write up here and the stargate magazine and this is what they say the epsiode sateda

now we all know sheps policy 'no one is left behind' but the magazine kind of indicates that the team was exploring when ronan got captured..... so i'm wondering if we'll get some emotial whump when sheppard is forced to leave someone behind...

hehe in my dreamland shep is hurt trying to save ronan but can't go after him cause he's hurt but after seeing the pics i know this probably won't happen.... just in my dreams heehee anyways...

anyone have anything thoughts...or am i late once again and this has already been discussed

I like your scenario, but from the piccies, I don't think that will happen, damn it! Though, I'm sure
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep will feel some emotional whump about Ronon being taken away. How could he not? He's a member of his team. So, I think it's likely we'll see tense, upset, frantic Shep. I don't tihnk he'll get injured saving Ronon though, in the spoiler pics, Shep is seen helping Teyla to support Ronon as they run away. So, I think it's likely it's a heavy Ronon whumping eppie. I'd absolutely adore seeing Shep hurt saving Ronon though. How good would that be?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            I like your scenario, but from the piccies, I don't think that will happen, damn it! Though, I'm sure
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep will feel some emotional whump about Ronon being taken away. How could he not? He's a member of his team. So, I think it's likely we'll see tense, upset, frantic Shep. I don't tihnk he'll get injured saving Ronon though, in the spoiler pics, Shep is seen helping Teyla to support Ronon as they run away. So, I think it's likely it's a heavy Ronon whumping eppie. I'd absolutely adore seeing Shep hurt saving Ronon though. How good would that be?
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't think he'll get injured either...or...maybe as he's supporting Ronon as they run away...he gets shot in the leg...!
                            The way us lot think, whump can be worked into every flippin' episode!!

OK...you all have to stop writing fic for about a week. I can't keep up!!

Read yours Linzi...great stuff!
                            Spoiler:
                            Neanderthal butt!!
                            Hee!

Congrats to everyone who reached milestones...and yay to the thread on 9000 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Spoiler:

Dammit. Stop giving me ficcie ideas! I've got enough to be going on with as it is!
                              sigpic

Comment

Dammit. Stop giving me ficcie ideas! I've got enough to be going on with as it is!
                                Awww! Damn it. Another fic would go down well right about now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X