No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ali - I will be in bed then!! I am desperately trying to read Castaways but keep getting distracted!!

Re House - kept meaning to say I watched it on the big telly last week and at last saw that when he burst his stitches it really was blood that came out and not a big red hankie!! Must have watched it 5 or 6 times now!! When I need a whump fix it is there for me!!

Just checked and still no pics

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Hey Ali - I will be in bed then!! I am desperately trying to read Castaways but keep getting distracted!!

Re House - kept meaning to say I watched it on the big telly last week and at last saw that when he burst his stitches it really was blood that came out and not a big red hankie!! Must have watched it 5 or 6 times now!! When I need a whump fix it is there for me!!

Just checked and still no pics

Mx
      Big red hankie? Lol! I saw that eppie, it was really good!
      No piccies. What a surprise!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I'm here. Stopped to watch Critical Mass, but I'm back for a while.
        Like anyone on this thread is going to yell at you for watching an SGA ep?!? Thanks for the next chapter in Worst! I'm loving it so far, I'll read the next chapter and finish IWTB's tonight. My mum just hired me yesterday and school hols are over, so even though I'm not back at uni yet, I'm back to work and have the squirt back from her dad's, so I'm getting busy again..

Ah well..
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Big red hankie? Lol! I saw that eppie, it was really good!
          No piccies. What a surprise!
          I know!! But when I first watched it, that was what it looked like! Even in the caps Ali posted at the time! But on the clearer bigger screen on my telly you saw it was like something had been poured out of a bottle and I finally got to see it in all it's glory!

God I am so sick!!!!!!!!!!!

As the great Rab C. Nesbitt would say - "I'll tell you summit" if they don't carry that ep on exactly where they left it off I shall go just ever so slightly off my head with disappointment! Although I know it would make it difficult with him being laid up so it will probably start 6 months later or something equally as awful!

Flipping reset button - I shall get Rodney to dissable it for us!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I got sucked into a LJ comment fest LOL! And I had to beta two fics tonight so that's where I've been.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey IWTB - did I miss you getting to 600 posts?!?!?!

!!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

well howdy y'all.

Im back after my travels, back to the business of fic writing and lurking here. (ALthough fanfic net seems to be down yet again!) Im not a serial poster-I'm going to try-but like to see whats going on in the world of whump.

Nice piccies from epiphany i see......

Now common ground....give me some nice whumped pictures of those and I'll be happy. Alas where are they........not on gateworld yet...boo hoo. Soon though hey.

Hope everyones well

Anyone get the feeling they couldnt really be bothered with the aiden ford smiley, ha

Is it wrong to be attracted to this smiley????

Comment

Thanks Mx, yesss, I'm on my way to that 1,000!!!

sigpic

Comment

I did it. I finally did it. I've watched Memoirs of a Geisha. Makes me want to re-read the book.. if only I knew where the heck my copy went to.. not seen it in years!

Finally I can send that damn DVD back and get an SGA one sent to me instead!

Ooops. 1:30am. I think I should go to bed....
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, Ali, you are a regular nightowl lately!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

is there new fic i need new fic, please tell me someone posted something tonight!

canadian idol just does not have enough whump and angst hehe....

need shep whump!
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Paris, did you see the new fic by ga unicorn? It's up at the H/C LJ or ff.net, it's a fun read if you haven't and it was just posted, Shep whump!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3023796/1/
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                            well howdy y'all.

Im back after my travels, back to the business of fic writing and lurking here. (ALthough fanfic net seems to be down yet again!) Im not a serial poster-I'm going to try-but like to see whats going on in the world of whump.

Nice piccies from epiphany i see......

Now common ground....give me some nice whumped pictures of those and I'll be happy. Alas where are they........not on gateworld yet...boo hoo. Soon though hey.

Hope everyones well

Anyone get the feeling they couldnt really be bothered with the aiden ford smiley, ha

Is it wrong to be attracted to this smiley????
                            Welcome back obsessed1...I'm really enjoying your fic 'Devil you know'. Our Shep is whumped in oh so many ways in that one!!

Originally posted by alipeeps
                            I did it. I finally did it. I've watched Memoirs of a Geisha.
                            LOL! At last! I've got that one on my Amazon rental list to. Looking forward to seeing it!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              Paris, did you see the new fic by ga unicorn? It's up at the H/C LJ or ff.net, it's a fun read if you haven't and it was just posted, Shep whump!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3023796/1/

thank you! even if i have i will read it again

thank you IWTB

ooo Hi Obseesed1 i love your fic!
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Hello again, Obsessed One! I've been following your latest fic too. Ouch, is all I can say!

ga unicorn's ficcie is great, IWTB. Really yummy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X