John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Okay I'm up early so I've posted up my next chapter here for those who are interested. I'm sorry if this is a dull one.

Gorgeous Epiphany pics.
    Oh thank you Josie. I just love Shep and Rodney together just brilliant. What a nice start to the day!

I am not working today. Going to get my hair done instead- at least they have Air Con there!

Comment

Morning whumpers!
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning Ali!
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Morning whumpers!
          Morning. All that talk about low slung trousers has got me all hot and bothered... How's everyone? What do you think? CG piccies tonight?
          sigpic

Comment

Ugh. Nightmare day. Consultant off ill and all sorts of problems cropped up in his absence that I'm having to deal with. Computer was upgraded in my absence last Friday and they've neglected to copy across a load of stuff including my saved signatures, internet favourites etc etc and not installed a programme that I need to use several times a day and now have no licences left for that programme so I can't have it installed until (hopefully) this afternoon!

So am having to do documents and email them to someone else to finish them with this programme and then email them back to me. The girl I asked to do it kept screwing it up (and I found major mistakes in a document she'd worked on that I needed to send out so had to go in and amend it all and resave!)

I've been asked to translate 3 CVs from German - today!!!

It's all going horribly wrong! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhh!!

Am feeling whumped!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Ugh. Nightmare day. Consultant off ill and all sorts of problems cropped up in his absence that I'm having to deal with. Computer was upgraded in my absence last Friday and they've neglected to copy across a load of stuff including my saved signatures, internet favourites etc etc and not installed a programme that I need to use several times a day and now have no licences left for that programme so I can't have it installed until (hopefully) this afternoon!

So am having to do documents and email them to someone else to finish them with this programme and then email them back to me. The girl I asked to do it kept screwing it up (and I found major mistakes in a document she'd worked on that I needed to send out so had to go in and amend it all and resave!)

I've been asked to translate 3 CVs from German - today!!!

It's all going horribly wrong! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhh!!

Am feeling whumped!
              Poor Ali. What a nightmare. Think of those low slung trousers, they'll cheer you up, especially if Shep's whumped at the same time!
              sigpic

Comment

Poor Ali. I hope your day improves.
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I think those darn pics have got to make an appearance soon LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

some caps before we leave to launch rockets (pray we don't blow off anything necessary in the process LOL)...

this one isn't all that whumpy but I've always loved how they rushed to him!

these next are the series of him waking up, love the look as it progresses:

sigpic

Comment

OOOH! Lovely, IWTB. Really yummmy! You're quite the talented capper, you know!
                      sigpic

Comment

Gah. Still here. Still working. *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening!

Poor Ali still at work - no fair!!

Well tonight I am going to catch up on all my fic so thanks for all the recent new chapters! I am going to get their tea and then indulge myself as I have GFG all week!

It is so flipping hot still though!

And slipping trousers are fine with me!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Poor Ali! you have been working really hard recently. Hugs to you..

Here's Chapter 16 of The Worst, maybe it night cheer you up a little? I hope so.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/16/
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening all!

Ugh! I think I've melted today, my workplace is in desperate need of air con, the owner says it's something he just can't afford right now, funny how he could afford it for the offices though isn't it?

Anyway I'm home now and have had a nice ice cold drink and I am sitting infront of the fan for the rest of the evening. And I'm loving the Epiphany pics.

Thanks for the feedback on the fic btw

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Poor Ali! you have been working really hard recently. Hugs to you..

Here's Chapter 16 of The Worst, maybe it night cheer you up a little? I hope so.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/16/
                                Perfect timing I can sit back and enjoy this while I cool down.

Sorry to hear you're having a crappy, stressful day Ali.

Comment

Working...
                                X