• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lovely caps, IWTB. really yummy and whumpy. You're so good at it!
          It is quiet around here, isn't it? I've been at the hospital visiting my dad all afternoon, so that's why I've not been around. It's 33 degrees here - I'm boiling!
          sigpic

Comment

Some of them are so close I should've only posted a few but they are soooooo yummy LOL, and I figured the belly shots would be appreciated.

It is quiet today! I've got to go soon and start cleaning house. We're going to be busy tomorrow and monday so today is my clean day (course, I'm always cleaning anyway).

It's not to hot yet, but it's supposed to get up to 35 C (95F) today.

When we lived at Edwards it got up to 47 often in July.
            sigpic

Comment

Stupid stupid me decided to clean my car and now I'm whumped. God this heat is unbearable. Gonna have a cold bath and then get back to the writing.

I've got the rest of Keeping The Faith all planned out now there's five more chapters one of which Ali already has and then there'll be a short epilogue. Everything is mapped out it's just a case of pruning and rewrites. The end is in sight finally. Phew!

Great caps IWTB!

Comment

That's good news on your fic, Josie!! I'm going to be taking a writing break, but that means I'm going to work on catching up on reading...you and Ali even still have a lot I haven't read and I'm soooooo craving shep whump!
                sigpic

Comment

Keeping The Faith has been a real slog for me. Because it's my first fic it's just been one big stressful learning curve and looking back over it now I just see so many things I would have done differently or things I wish I could add in or take out. But I'm going to try and be more organised and hopefully confident in my next story. A little bit braver too.

I have basicaly three ideas and I'm not sure which one to start on. One is an adventure type story (with whump), one is really dark (with whump ) and the other is a romance that I will probably never write but really want to. Maybe I should change the characters and write it as an original fic.

Comment

*grin*

writethewhump writethewhump writethewhump

hehehehehe (yes, see me seriously addicted to Shep whump)
                    sigpic

Comment

How did I know you were going to say that? I think I'll probably start with the adventure style one, it's a subject I haven't seen dealt with very much in fic so I hope people will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        How did I know you were going to say that? I think I'll probably start with the adventure style one, it's a subject I haven't seen dealt with very much in fic so I hope people will like it.
                        It's always fun and a little scary to branch out. But I can tell you what people definitely won't like, and that's writing the same thing over and over again (besides, that'll get boring for you, too). So go for it! Good luck, and have fun!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Ohhhh, fresh ground LOL, that's always a good place to start (and hard to do since SGA fic is prolific!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            Keeping The Faith has been a real slog for me. Because it's my first fic it's just been one big stressful learning curve and looking back over it now I just see so many things I would have done differently or things I wish I could add in or take out. But I'm going to try and be more organised and hopefully confident in my next story. A little bit braver too.

I have basicaly three ideas and I'm not sure which one to start on. One is an adventure type story (with whump), one is really dark (with whump ) and the other is a romance that I will probably never write but really want to. Maybe I should change the characters and write it as an original fic.

Oh yes- I think that you should write the whumpiest !!!

Oh great caps IWTB- it is not helping me with the heat though

Comment

Hehehehe, well, in Shep's case, it's worth the heat, eh?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                Hehehehe, well, in Shep's case, it's worth the heat, eh?
                                You are not wrong there- although I think I have got to the stage that a cold shower is now required

Comment

Working...
                                X