No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Ali...you know what's truly sad, my first thought was 'now I can sleep in tomorrow' LOL...I've been getting up early to get the time to write it and I don't think I've gotten more than 4 hours in over a week (late night and early morning)...yeah, this puppy consumed me there at the end.
    sigpic

Comment

Just read your hot 'n' steamy fic Ali! WOW!!

Off to read yours now IWTB!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Thank you Ali...you know what's truly sad, my first thought was 'now I can sleep in tomorrow' LOL...I've been getting up early to get the time to write it and I don't think I've gotten more than 4 hours in over a week (late night and early morning)...yeah, this puppy consumed me there at the end.
        Well I nearly did get up in the middle of the night to see if the final chapters were up but I am glad that I waited until this morning - what a treat!!

Oh I have enjoyed reading this so much and feeling for Shep's pain!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          I've just noticed something wierd with ffnet... I've not been getting all my reviews! When Linzi mentioned she had reviewed my fic i checked my emails but nothing... but when I looked on ffnet there was her review and another one that also hasn't been emailed to me. And then I looked at the reviews for all my other fics - and nearly every single one had at least one review from within the past couple of weeks that had never been emailed to me!!

It's really quit freaky cos some reviews haven't been emailed and yet others that have been posted later have! Very odd....
          i haven't got an e-mail from ff.net it two weeks yet all you guys have updated... i have no idea why they stopped sending me my story alerts

happy canada day all.... even though its over now hehe
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

IWTB - you know how much I've loved Autumn, but I just have ot say, it's perfect, in every way. It made me cry too...Clever you. Hugs
            sigpic

Comment

Haunting. That's the word to describe your story IWTB I think it's going to stay with me a long time. Truly original and heartbreaking.

I'm so glad I found this place and all the wonderful writers who frequent here, you're an iinspiration all of you. *hugs*

Comment

Gosh it's frightfully quiet around here again today. I know it's a big holiday weekend in North America but what's happened to all the Europeans? Have you all melted in the heat?

I'm determind to get some serious writing done today I'm really close to finishing it now.

Comment

Thank you so much you guys...

Josie, I had really wanted to create a character in Naem that as much as a reader would hate and resent him initially for what he was doing, at the end, would come to feel something for him even if it was just a lessening of the hate but I'd really wanted to eke out that sympathy from the reader for what was supposedly an evil character.

Linzi, you deserve a medal for putting up with me, you really do LOL...don't know how many people would put up with receiving a 65,000 word fic in email snippets, sometimes 5-6 a day LOL...that was some serious patience hon!

SLC, laughing at your impatience because that is so incredibly flattering!

I tried to sleep in today but woke up at 6 like the other mornings and then couldn't fall back asleep so finally I figured why bother and just got up. Arggghhh...

The only plans we have for the 4th is our pool, let Ben launch his racing rockets, bbq and pool time. We're skipping the celebration off base for a quieter play at home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much you guys...

Josie, I had really wanted to create a character in Naem that as much as a reader would hate and resent him initially for what he was doing, at the end, would come to feel something for him even if it was just a lessening of the hate but I'd really wanted to eke out that sympathy from the reader for what was supposedly an evil character.
                    Well you did a wonderful, wonderful job. I have truly fallen in love with this story. Not just as an Atlantis story but in it's own right, it has a tragic beauty to it.

Comment

Afternoon!

Let's not talk about the football! Still too sad and angry

Well you lot have been busy! I was going to go to LFCC today but it is too flipping hot and I have too much else to do! Got to make Ed a medieval costume for school and do some bookkeeping for hubbie's company (I did the P11D this morning SLC!) and I really want to read Kodiak's fic and Ali's naughty one!! I have some Rodney whump to read as well and there is the ironing to do!!!

Have seen the new SG1 ep pic and it looks good but where are the Atlantis ones?!?!?!

And re age
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm 41! Will be 42 in November!!

So all you young ones - take heart!! You never lose that lovely feeling whump gives you - thank goodness!!!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                        Afternoon!

Let's not talk about the football! Still too sad and angry

Well you lot have been busy! I was going to go to LFCC today but it is too flipping hot and I have too much else to do! Got to make Ed a medieval costume for school and do some bookkeeping for hubbie's company (I did the P11D this morning SLC!) and I really want to read Kodiak's fic and Ali's naughty one!! I have some Rodney whump to read as well and there is the ironing to do!!!

Have seen the new SG1 ep pic and it looks good but where are the Atlantis ones?!?!?!

And re age
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm 41! Will be 42 in November!!

So all you young ones - take heart!! You never lose that lovely feeling whump gives you - thank goodness!!!

Mx
                        Oh I have been wondering if you had gone this morning!!! Far too hot! Much better to read the yummy fics!

Comment

SLC, laughing at your impatience because that is so incredibly flattering!
                          I can't help it....I started reading and thats it an addict!!! Always waiting for my next fix I will be suffering withdrawl now!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            Gosh it's frightfully quiet around here again today. I know it's a big holiday weekend in North America but what's happened to all the Europeans? Have you all melted in the heat?

I'm determind to get some serious writing done today I'm really close to finishing it now.
                            Yeah the heat is too much!! I have been shopping and out to lunch and now I am just exhausted - too hot in the shops really!!

Glad you are writing again

Comment

Josie, thank you so much!!!

You guys are doing to drop when you see some of these epiphany caps I just made! I started on them the other day and wasn't impressed much but I got to another scene and ooohhhh, they turned out lovely! I'm just naming them and uploading then we can share in the drooliciousness that is whumped Shep!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X