X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    Part five is up for those reading!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/54625.html#cutid1

I'm going to try and get at least another big bulk up in part six tonight, but either way, tonight or tomorrow the rest will be up because I finished the ending this morning.
    how many chapters do you have planned? ive read chapter 1, but got distracted when it came to the rest. think im gonna wait and read it one go, i get more into it, and enjoy it more.

Im too impatient to wait.

---
    : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

I'm going to try and get at least another big bulk up in part six tonight, but either way, tonight or tomorrow the rest will be up because I finished the ending this morning.

There's new pics!!! Even though it's not CG, it is a good sign they are putting some more stuff out.

OMG poor, poor, poor Sheppy!!!! I have even given up watching the football in order to read your fic!! I just cannot wait to read the rest!!!

Comment

Dammit. Still not getting my review alerts - getting none at all now. My latest fic is showing 7 reviews on ffnet and I've only had one of those emailed to me and can still only read 4 on ffnet as the newest ones are not showing up yet. It's darned annoying!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          OMG poor, poor, poor Sheppy!!!! I have even given up watching the football in order to read your fic!! I just cannot wait to read the rest!!!

I'm beta'ing a fic then got errands to run but I'm gonna try to put up the rest of it when I get home. Not sure I'll make it before you go to bed *but* it'll be there for you in the morning I think.

McDork, I posted up to page 105 out of 152, so I'll probably split that up into two final parts and put them up tonight. Livejournal has a size limit so I've been keeping it around 20 or so pages per part.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Dammit. Still not getting my review alerts - getting none at all now. My latest fic is showing 7 reviews on ffnet and I've only had one of those emailed to me and can still only read 4 on ffnet as the newest ones are not showing up yet. It's darned annoying!
            That's weird, but come to think of it, I haven't had any reviews but a few before last night on autumn either and just assumed either it wasn't getting liked or it wasn't getting read as I haven't logged in to look. Course, it could still be that LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm beta'ing a fic then got errands to run but I'm gonna try to put up the rest of it when I get home. Not sure I'll make it before you go to bed *but* it'll be there for you in the morning I think.

McDork, I posted up to page 105 out of 152, so I'll probably split that up into two final parts and put them up tonight. Livejournal has a size limit so I've been keeping it around 20 or so pages per part.
              Oh having something to look forward tomorrow when I get up sounds good indeed!!

Comment

Cool. Will look forward to reading them tomorrow. Im kind of excited after hearing the reviews from people

England are out. I find it Ironic that Rooney was supposed to "Win Us" the World Cup, yet, really.. he cost us it due to his sending off.

---
                : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

There's new pics!!! Even though it's not CG, it is a good sign they are putting some more stuff out.

Oh good My toner cartridge croaked, adn since I'm printing this out, needed to run out and get another.

Comment

I just got home but going to eat a bite then try to get another part up and then I'll face the terrible mess that is my kitchen, blech. I hate weekends, it's my 'catch up' time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Evening whumpers! Boy, have I missed my whumping today! How's everybody?
                      sigpic

Comment

Desperate for pics LOL...CG pics need to be released like really soon, it's July now!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Desperate for pics LOL...CG pics need to be released like really soon, it's July now!!!
                          It's getting ridiculous, IMO. I mean, we already know what happens for goodness sake, so why not give us some piccies?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            It's getting ridiculous, IMO. I mean, we already know what happens for goodness sake, so why not give us some piccies?!

I know that we keep saying this but maybe next week- the release of some Sg-1 pics has given me hope where previously there was none!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              I know that we keep saying this but maybe next week- the release of some Sg-1 pics has given me hope where previously there was none!
                              They'd better hurry up, is all I can say. I'm getting fed up waiting! Next week sounds good to me, how about Monday TPTB?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                They'd better hurry up, is all I can say. I'm getting fed up waiting! Next week sounds good to me, how about Monday TPTB?
                                Yep Monday is fine with me too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X