John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    Ohhh, no, I didn't write all of that in a week!! I started this back when I was writing Exterminate. The second half of it I would say has been in the last week, and really, I've like done nothing but write for the majority of it. I can write fast but even that is a bit much for me!

That's actually what I want to do. We've got a homepage but right now it's just an index with a bunch of pictures from our new house, christmas, some kid pics, that kind of thing. I've wanted to build a site for my fics for months now but my hubby knows html really well so I want to make him do it and he's always busy with everything else, argh!

I need to just buy html for dummies and do it. I was able to survive java programming class, I should be able to get a basic webpage you'd think!
    Oh phew. And here I was thinking, mygod, the rest of us are doomed!

I've never managed Java, - avoid it, well, except the black stuff that goes in the mug

Comment

Yeah I had that. I was getting the e-mails days after they had actually submitted. IWTB was the first person to review Walking Alone but I didn't get her review until after I'd recieved about half a dozen others. Go figure!

Comment

I'd love to have my own website but know absolutely nothing about them. I really wanted to do a course in computers and web design but the nearest night classes from here are 20 miles away and it's just too far to travel after a full days work.

Comment

I'm back from dropping puppies off for their bath and I spend this morning from six am to 9 finishing the ending, see Prion LOL, it wasn't eve that many pages and it took me that long, but it is now officially *done*...I'm off to edit and get the next parts up, though I doubt I can get it all before I go, I'll try! If I wasn't still editing I'd send it to you and be thankful but I'm stuck doing it all as I go.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I am just hoping that since new SG-1 ep pics have been posted today maybe they are on a roll and some more SGA pics will not be far behind!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Oh I am just hoping that since new SG-1 ep pics have been posted today maybe they are on a roll and some more SGA pics will not be far behind!!
              And at least we have a glimpse of SGA crossover goodness in the latest SG1 pics!

P.S. Am soooooooo glad hubby decided the week before last to buy an air-conditioning unit for the upstairs bedroom - boy do we need it today!
              sigpic

Comment

I've just got back from grocery shopping I rushed around to get home in time for the footie and now I'm melting. Pasty people like me aren't built for this heat. And what were we saying about immature? I got asked for ID in the supermarket. Doh!

I love the pics for The Pegasus Project. Shep and Mitchell on the screen at the same time. Yum!

I'll see you all later, maybe at half time depending on how depressed I am by that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  I love the pics for The Pegasus Project. Shep and Mitchell on the screen at the same time. Yum!

I'll see you all later, maybe at half time depending on how depressed I am by that point.
                  The pics for Pegasus Project were awesome. I totally agree about the Shep and Mitchell picture, its a shame Shep wasnt in the pic with Daniel, Rodney and Cam, because that pic would of been all sorts of cute adorkable-ness (if thats a word) :shrug:

As for the football, i've already admitted defeat but, it would of been good to beat Scolari after he turned down the England job.

As for the ID, i always get asked. Even after working in a bar i get asked. People never believe me when i tell them im nearly 22, some still have me pegged at 16, but thats fine by me

here.. have some poor Shep.

---
                  : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    Count me in, too. We've had almost nothing since "Allies" aired (or in my case, "Inferno"). Some 30-second promos, two grop shots, and a couple of interviews. Definitely not enough to go on for four months.

And while we're talking about age...
                    Spoiler:
                    It seems I'm the baby of the group – I'm 19.
                    Spoiler:
                    17 in August, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      And while we're talking about age...
                      Spoiler:
                      It seems I'm the baby of the group – I'm 19.
                      Originally posted by SilverLily
                      17 in August, baby!
                      I was 17 in May so CeeKay your not the baby of the group.

Some Whump Caps To Fill The Gap...

Comment

Alipeeps Do you have a link to your new fic - cant find anything romantic from you over at FF.NET.

Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                          Alipeeps Do you have a link to your new fic - cant find anything romantic from you over at FF.NET.

Thanks
                          Errrr.. don't really wanna link to it in here cos it's getting pretty off-topic for the whump thread - there's not an ounce of whump in that fic!

If you look me up on ffnet (author name Alipeeps) all my fics are listed there - the erotic one is called Worth the Wait.

sigpic

Comment

Part five is up for those reading!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/54625.html#cutid1

I'm going to try and get at least another big bulk up in part six tonight, but either way, tonight or tomorrow the rest will be up because I finished the ending this morning.

There's new pics!!! Even though it's not CG, it is a good sign they are putting some more stuff out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Errrr.. don't really wanna link to it in here cos it's getting pretty off-topic for the whump thread - there's not an ounce of whump in that fic!

If you look me up on ffnet (author name Alipeeps) all my fics are listed there - the erotic one is called Worth the Wait.

Sorry to go off topic - found it. Thanks

Great fic - you should do hot and steamy more often.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                                Sorry to go off topic - found it. Thanks

Great fic - you should do hot and steamy more often.
                                Hee - we get off topic all the time in here so no worries. I just don't wanna be posting fic recs for off-topic fics..

Thanks for the praise.. much appreciated!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X