Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    G'night Linzi, congrats SLC!!!!!

I'm still aiming for that 1,000 and maybe I'll break it on the 14th LOL!
    Gosh when we get new eps with whump our post counts will just rocket!

Comment

Congrats SLC!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Congrats SLC!
        Thanks Ali!!!

Comment

I'm feeling restless tonight. Can't settle to any one thing. Not writing, not reading, not capping. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling restless tonight. Can't settle to any one thing. Not writing, not reading, not capping. *sigh*

It is probably all the excitement of this afternoon!

Comment

You could always try betaing. Just kidding I'm not going to rush you because that would mean I'd have to get some more writing done and it's been a hard slog lately.

I'm going to get off for the night. See you tomorrow guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                You could always try betaing. Just kidding I'm not going to rush you because that would mean I'd have to get some more writing done and it's been a hard slog lately.

I'm going to get off for the night. See you tomorrow guys.

Yeah me too I guess!!!! Goodnight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  It is probably all the excitement of this afternoon!
                  Maybe. I'm distracting myself with some PWP. I've been wanting to try my hand for a while at some proper sex scene fic - it's kinda hard to write... or at least to write well. I keep planning to do a proper relationship story including the sexy bits etc but a) I've got enough WIPs right now and B) I really can't be arsed to think up a plot, so I'm doing a PWP drabble!

Just a little something to refresh my writing palate, as it were, and to try and push my writing skills a bit, challenge myself a little with stuff I am less comfortable with..
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe. I'm distracting myself with some PWP. I've been wanting to try my hand for a while at some proper sex scene fic - it's kinda hard to write... or at least to write well. I keep planning to do a proper relationship story including the sexy bits etc but a) I've got enough WIPs right now and B) I really can't be arsed to think up a plot, so I'm doing a PWP drabble!

Just a little something to refresh my writing palate, as it were, and to try and push my writing skills a bit, challenge myself a little with stuff I am less comfortable with..
                    Goodness Ali- you are juggling so many fics!!! I couldnt even write one!

I am really going to bed now. I actually managed to watch Home...so that is something I achieved tonight! I am trying to watch at least one ep a day but normally dont have much success!!

Right I am really off for the night!!! Catch you tomorrow!! Maybe my DVD will arrive! Would be nice! Or new promo clips IWTB please let us know!!!!

Comment

I watched Trinity and Aurora this afternoon - one after I got home from work and before going out for the audition and the other when i got home from the audition. I prefer to be able to watch alone... then I can FF through the bits without Sheppy in!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm in with the bloody desperate crowd...it just needs to be July 14th all ready.

*gah*
                        Count me in, too. We've had almost nothing since "Allies" aired (or in my case, "Inferno"). Some 30-second promos, two grop shots, and a couple of interviews. Definitely not enough to go on for four months.

And while we're talking about age...
                        Spoiler:
                        It seems I'm the baby of the group – I'm 19.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Even though the ending is being rewritten, it was complete when I started posting and doing it in parts saves my brain, it's such a PITA to go through and code...searching to find all the italics and in this later half I've got a lot of font change and centers. Frustrating, doing 20 + pages of that wears me out, so that's a great deal of why I've only gotten four parts posted so far. I think that brought it up to page 87 and I've got 137 written.

I'm on the fence on putting it at ff.net.

And to keep it legal cause I haven't posted enough today!
                          I got my alert on your posting on ff.net when I got home, but am eating it up on the livejournal. Hope you can post it all. Heck, I'd even help with HTML coding if you'd like!

Comment

Prion, can you post html on ff.net? I'm using Lucida Calligraphy for the Arstaemian documents and I don't think you can do fonts on ff.net? But I've decided to post there, though not all at once LOL, I'm soooo wiped from that fic. For about a week it's really consumed me, but on the good side, it's almost done.

The ending is giving me some issues which is why I'm not rushing the posting, trying to give myself some time. I can only write a few of the alternating POV's before I run out of steam on it.

I'm so thrilled you like it and if I had it finished, heck yeah I'd take you up on your offer LOL, but I'm doing edits at every stage, even putting it up private and going back and last minute edits before changing it to public. *groan*

Promo update -- nuttin' new *sob* and I don't think there's going to be. They showed the Joe pool ad which was cute, then the other promo that Ali capped (but this time I watched it in slow mo and it was cool LOL)
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooooh, new promo!!!!

Spoiler:
                              Nothing that I saw from common ground but a shot from a crossover episode as they were sitting at a table with Carter and Vala, and there was shots from Sateda, and shots of the team standing in front of the gate (looks like) then running at it in *surprise*? (and it looks like Ronon had shep at gunpoint first)
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay let me explain the frames:

Spoiler:
                                Sheppard holding his P90, Rodney by his side looking surprised, Teyla has her p90 and they are aiming at an man who is bald (just the monk style haircut) but his back is showing on the tv screen so I couldn't see a face, but they are on Atlantis from the looks of it. As it advances, Ronon runs in behind Sheppard, Elizabeth and another man follow (this looks like maybe Progeny?)

Next Atlantis frame: Sheppard in his leather jacket, Weir standing behind him, "Saying it as if we are always getting into trouble" --to Caldwell I think (back to the screen)

Then Ronon in a sideways fall, two guns blazing, two wraith warriors coming at him.

Elizabeth with the wraith from Allies (same from other clip)

Ronon kissing a woman laying down then walking through underground tunnels (this seems like a flashback from probably Sateda), it flips back and forth on this scene, with more of the woman showing now on top

Atlantis, Elizabeth standing next to Daniel Jackson and Mitchell (?) back to the screen, Atlantis briefing room table, Carter in chair, Sheppard slightly behind and next to her, then Vala (shep's sandwhiched between them at a table), Carter's rolling her eyes--probably McKay off screen *snicker*

Another view of Elizabeth and Daniel, and switches to different camera angle, yes, that's cameron!

Same clip of Ronon blazing at the screen (from earlier promo)

then cuts to same clip of Michael walking through the wraith ship

then cuts to same clip of Weir screaming (Real World)

Final clip, begins with John and Elizabeth wearing vests, surrounded, Ronon is pointing his pistol at Sheppard but it's slightly down, as it advances, Rodney is in mission outfit and being held at gunpoint with them, they're looking at something that's off screen in surprise (like oh ****, what's that), then rodney starts rapidly turning to face in the same direction as Sheppard and Weir, towards the 'oh ****' then scene fades....

There ya go, the best I could do!
                                Last edited by IWantToBelieve; 30 June 2006, 04:36 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X