No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream last night, I was walking through the desert and there were this weird tribes living in cyber punkish settlements in the middle of the desert, there was some sort of fighting and I got taken by these soldiers to this base under the desert. There was something almost submarine-like about it. Anyway I'm walking around this base and I get to the refectory and there's Shep sitting drinking a coffee at one of the tables. And he just looked up at me a grinned a knowing grin and then I woke up. Weird or what?

Comment

Well at least you dream Josie!!! I never remember having any sort of Atlantis dream!

Well as we do not appear to have any pics I shall be off myself to watch something in bed!

Night all!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Well at least you dream Josie!!! I never remember having any sort of Atlantis dream!

Well as we do not appear to have any pics I shall be off myself to watch something in bed!

Night all!

Mx
        G'night Mx & Linzi...&SLC too by the looks of it.

I should probably get some sleep myself. My trouble is a dream too much and I always remember them. I wake up two, three sometimes four times a night from a dream. Sometimes nightmares, sometimes just weirdness. And if I'm really lucky weirdness involving attractive men.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

Night all!

Mx

Oh I remember mine- trouble is they are normally not worth it!

I guess I may as well be off as well. I am really exhausted today! All the excitement of the mag !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            G'night Mx & Linzi...&SLC too by the looks of it.

I should probably get some sleep myself. My trouble is a dream too much and I always remember them. I wake up two, three sometimes four times a night from a dream. Sometimes nightmares, sometimes just weirdness. And if I'm really lucky weirdness involving attractive men.

Oh mine with Shep or Joe are in situations where I want to speak to him but for whatever reason I cant

I sometimes dream that spiders are falling on me and jump out of bed in my sleep...oh and I have been known to sleepwalk but not often!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Oh mine with Shep or Joe are in situations where I want to speak to him but for whatever reason I cant

I sometimes dream that spiders are falling on me and jump out of bed in my sleep...oh and I have been known to sleepwalk but not often!!!
              I dream in movies I'll have to tell you about my Patrick Stewart dreams sometime...now they're random.

Anyway I really should be off to bed now. I'm sorry if I put a downer on the spoilers for anyone with my comments that wasn't my intention. I'm excited I just have a few reservations.

G'night everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                I dream in movies I'll have to tell you about my Patrick Stewart dreams sometime...now they're random.

Anyway I really should be off to bed now. I'm sorry if I put a downer on the spoilers for anyone with my comments that wasn't my intention. I'm excited I just have a few reservations.

G'night everyone.
                I think everyone's the same - kinda excited about it but also wondering how they're gonna come back from that and, personally, on a very shallow note,
                Spoiler:
                whether I will "like" seeing whumpy aged Shep. I do kinda feel I'd much rather have young and hot whumpy Shep!

So I'm kinda glad there'll be whump but worried about how it's actually gonna turn out and stuff. But I know I'll enjoy it anyway I just feel a wee bit apprehensive. It's wierd.

Okay, so I'm odd. And I'm also off to bed. Night all!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  The one and only time Joe ever showed up in a dream of mine, we were stuck in an elevator. What did we do? We made one of those little triangular paper footballs, made goal posts with our fingers and shot it back and forth. Yet more proof that I am a screamingly huge dork. Yeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Spoiler:
                    whether I will "like" seeing whumpy aged Shep. I do kinda feel I'd much rather have young and hot whumpy Shep!
                    Yes.. Im in the same boat.. Im not sure if I'm going to like

Spoiler:
                    the aged Shep..even if there IS whump! Ahh who cares.. whump is whump, right?

Comment

Originally posted by drufan
                      Well, I can understand why. Such a luscious tidbit as that and the rest of the day is shot.
                      Spoiler:
                      Of course, I'm just laughing and laughing.
                      OMG! okay so i'm late but OMG! *dies*
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Great chapter Ali. A wonderful whumpy way to start my day! I loved the
                        Spoiler:
                        attempted escape scene
                        That was really exciting and tense. It's left me wanting more....(not so subtle hint..)
                        where do you guys get this info from

*dies*

ehm and random...

soooo love this pic
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Spoiler:
                          is it me or does it seem tptb like to 'dress up' sheppard ... i mean he gets a good whump then turns in to a bug...now he gets aged... why can't they whump him without the prostetics?

you guys have to promise me spoilers i won't get to see anything for decades *sob*
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            I think everyone's the same - kinda excited about it but also wondering how they're gonna come back from that and, personally, on a very shallow note,
                            Spoiler:

So I'm kinda glad there'll be whump but worried about how it's actually gonna turn out and stuff. But I know I'll enjoy it anyway I just feel a wee bit apprehensive. It's wierd.

Okay, so I'm odd. And I'm also off to bed. Night all!
                            Nah! It's not weird, coz I feel the same way too! I'm staying positive. Who knows what other eppies will bring, anyway? Phantoms sounds as though it may be good! I was so shocked when I read the interview yesterday morning, but I've got used to the idea that
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep ages. I hope it's not for a large amount of the episode, and I hope there's other whump. But, I have to agree I want young, whumped Sheppy!
                            sigpic

Comment

I reckon we'll get
                              Spoiler:
                              young whumped Shep AND old whumped Shep. I mean he's going to be captured first...I don't think he's going to take that exactly calmly, so he'll need a bit of subduing!
                              If Joe is excited about this eppy, I am to. I'm looking forward to seeing his acting in this one.

Also, we really don't know what whump there might be in other episodes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                I reckon we'll get
                                Spoiler:
                                young whumped Shep AND old whumped Shep. I mean he's going to be captured first...I don't think he's going to take that exactly calmly, so he'll need a bit of subduing!
                                If Joe is excited about this eppy, I am to. I'm looking forward to seeing his acting in this one.

Also, we really don't know what whump there might be in other episodes yet.

I agree with you 100%!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                The fact Joe is really happy about doing this makes me happy. Even though I really want young whumped Shep- (and you are right there must be some of it)...I will just have to think about how totally freaked out Shep would be about this and enjoy the rest of the whump as much as I can!! Lets be honest Joe is such a good actor I am sure that we are still going to see what it is that we love about him even when we is really old- and we get to see Joe do something totally different. I am betting that we do get nice young whumped Shep in one of the other eps!

Comment

Working...
                                X