John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Actually I have just realised it is 41 mins for the first thing to be burnt but in total I have 4 hours left!!!

So when this one is finished I am going to abort it as I cannot stay up all that time and hubbie would not be happy me leaving the computer on!!

Still I am watching LOST!!!

And Linzi that was very very satisfying indeed!!!!!

Ta muchly

Mx
    that is so funny- your PC must be so slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Loved it Ali, that was some beautiful restrained whump, yikes!

Spoiler:
      Sheppard losing it in the infirmary had me glued to the screen!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Loved it Ali, that was some beautiful restrained whump, yikes!

Spoiler:
        Sheppard losing it in the infirmary had me glued to the screen!
        Thanks hon. That bit is kinda what made the chappy sooooooooo long cos I was determined to include not just
        Spoiler:
        Sheppy being rescued but also an infirmary scene cos it made sense to me that, after what he'd been through in a "medical" setting, waking up in an infirmary again was gonna be traumatic! And who can resist such a wonderful excuse for lovely Shep whump!
        sigpic

Comment

Hee hee!! It is really old and slow just like me!!!

I have flipping given up on the burning, SLC, and will do it when I have the odd day spare!!!

I think I will try capping tomorrow instead!!

Anyway Ali I shall read your fic tomorrow as I must head for my bed now!!!

Night all!!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Hee hee!! It is really old and slow just like me!!!

I have flipping given up on the burning, SLC, and will do it when I have the odd day spare!!!

I think I will try capping tomorrow instead!!

Anyway Ali I shall read your fic tomorrow as I must head for my bed now!!!

Night all!!!

Mx
            G'Night babes! I apologise to you in advance for the chappy being a bit McKay-lite in the closing part of this chapter as it was dragging on sooooooo much and if I'd tried to include every character into the scene it would have been even longer!

Anyway - you get some nice McKay snarkiness earlier on in the chappy to make up for it...
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Ali - you don't have to apologise to me matey!!!

This is the Shep whump after all!! I am grateful for any mention Rodney gets and if you whump him as well then that is a bonus!! And as you know I love a Shep whump in its own right anyway so I shall enjoy it no matter what!!

Right really am off to bed now!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                G'Night babes! I apologise to you in advance for the chappy being a bit McKay-lite in the closing part of this chapter as it was dragging on sooooooo much and if I'd tried to include every character into the scene it would have been even longer!

Anyway - you get some nice McKay snarkiness earlier on in the chappy to make up for it...
                Oh Ali that was splendid!!! What with yours and Linzi's fics I feel so high tonight!!! Thank you so much!!!!
                Spoiler:
                I am so glad that you did the infirmary scene- just perfect whump

Poor Sheppy - he has been through it one way or another tonight!!!!

I dont know how I am going to calm myself down but I must get some sleep now as I have a client coming tomorrow and I will be yawning at him!! I just couldnt go to sleep without reading your chapter first though!!!! I will read it again first thing in the morning to wake myself up

Gosh I wish that I could write like all of you wonderful people- I feel so spoilt here reading all your fantastic fics and not giving anything back!!!!! Wow!

Comment

Sorry I disappeared, had to run and cover the pool for the night and dump shock in to the thing. Usually hubby and son do it but they are at civil air patrol tonight so I got stuck with doing that and taking out the trash, grrrrr!

Yes, you had to do that scene because I can see him totally freaking out like that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Right. Have posted final two chappies to my LJ and linked it to the HC Lj too - why not? - and now I'm off to bed! See you tomorrow folks!
                    sigpic

Comment

P.S. I know you won't get to read this till tomorrow Linz but AWESOME work on Chapter 15 - loved it so much! Just wanted to hug poor Sheppy to bits!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        It's up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3003208/4/

Sorry for the delay - it's so bloody long it took me ages to read through and check! It actually is not that far off being as long as the other 3 chapters combined!

Lemme know what you think...
                        Just read your fic! Its pretty darn awesome!!!!

Comment

Ooohhh...good story!! And the Shep whump - YUM!

Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Parisindy, welcome to the the whump thread (Yeah I'm a little slow LOL), I'm kodiak bear so I recognize you of course! This thread rocks so keep posting, the more the merrier!

I'm grinning through all of your guys comments cause yeah, totally. They are great onscreen together, bringing across a real friendship in so many ways. Have you ever notice how they sit next to each other LOL, just an easy familiarity that comes from being friends and I love seeing those things translate in the story and on the screen.

Elinor and paris, glad you liked the caps, I luuuuvvvv doing those LOL. I mean, really, how hard is it staring at that face? *grin*
                            SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAA Kodiak! i didn't know it was you! ((HUGS)) Cool alter ego btw...

I love buddy stories! I love buddies through all my sci addictions... John and McKay, Harper and Beka, John and Dargo, Bashir and o'brien etc...

the pics are more then swell Kodiak! thanks tons
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

*grin*

I'm writing what's going to be a very whumpy scene right now!
                              really more of runners!?

not that i'm begging for fic or anything

Oh and..... i loved this one cause don't you just love Weir and Beckett looking on?
                              Last edited by parisindy; 27 June 2006, 09:41 PM.
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity228
                                Hi all,

I need a favor. I just logged on to the forum for the first time a couple of days ago. I was browsing, trying to see what I was interested in reading when I came across a picture of Sheppard. As this forum is a pretty big place on the first visit, I was overwhelmed and can't remember where I saw the picture! And of course, now a friend of mine wants to see it.

I think it was described as a publicity photo from Atlantis. He is standing by himelf. He was wearing dark gray/blue military pants and a black t-shirt (I think). He wasn't smiling. The picture is good, but not anything special except for one aspect. As this is a pg rated forum, I will not go into specifics, however if you have seen this picture, you know what I mean!

Can anyone help me?
                                Hi and welcome Serenity228!

I think I know the pic you mean. Is it the one where he's in the infirmary leaning against a bed? I checked my Photobucket account and I can't believe I don't have that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X