John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!

I'm new to Gateworld forums.... actually I'm pretty new to forums period! I discovered them not too long ago. It's so awesome to see that people actually share the same feelings as me! I honestly didn't know what 'whumping' was until I came on here! But I have to admit, I'm now your new adoring member! haha! especially for sheppard!

I've been waiting for new pics for season 3 forever! I'm beginning to feel rather anxious!

And, from what I've seen on this particular thread, you all seem very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverLily
      Hey all!

I'm new to Gateworld forums.... actually I'm pretty new to forums period! I discovered them not too long ago. It's so awesome to see that people actually share the same feelings as me! I honestly didn't know what 'whumping' was until I came on here! But I have to admit, I'm now your new adoring member! haha! especially for sheppard!

I've been waiting for new pics for season 3 forever! I'm beginning to feel rather anxious!

Welcome, welcome! Always nice to meet a fellow whumper!

Isn't it nice to know you're not alone? I'm with you on the pics front.. it's been like 3 weeks or so now with nothing new! We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed CG pics and we need em to be whumpy!

And we are all very nice on here - slightly barmy yes, but very nice.

Here's a piccy to welcome you:

sigpic

Comment

Hey all!

Ooh, fresh blood... er, I mean, Welcome to GW and the Whump thread!

Anyway, don't listen to Ali:
        Originally posted by Alipeeps
        And we are all very nice on here - slightly barmy yes, but very nice.
        There's no "slightly" about it. We're all completely insane. Come on in and join the fun!

Well, it seems I'll be around next week after all. Something went wrong when my dad scheduled our flight out to Denver – we thought it was tomorrow, and it turns out it was today. Stupid airlines. We can't get new tickets at a reasonable price, so it looks like ITEC will have to wait until 2008. On the up side, it'll be a hell of a lot closer than Denver.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Welcome Silverlily! And, in celebration of a new whumper to squee with, here are some aurora caps (I'll be posting some in the thunk thread to in a moment)...

sigpic

Comment

And some more...

and for Mx...

(cause, he is going in *after* Sheppard right!)
            sigpic

Comment

Hey all!

Welcome fellow whumper!!!

Glad that you decided to join us! I am looking forward to chatting with you!

Comment

Wow IWTB you have been busy indeed- they are great caps !

Comment

Welcome, Silverlily. We are totally insane here in the whump thread, but we have lots of fun at Sheppy's expense!

IWTB, wow! You've really become a cap expert. I love those Aurora caps - swoon. I especially like the unconscoius Sheppy one...Just off to read your latest part of the fic you sent me - can't wait!

I always enjoyed Mulder whump, I just never used to go round openly admitting it! Now, I won't shut up about Sheppard whump...I've definitely outed myself!

I've finally loaded the last chapter of my fever fic challenge story. The link is below for any who may have thankfully missed it, lol!
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3001334/3/
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning!

SilverLily glad to have you along for the ride.

Forgot to say yesterday great new chapter for The Worst Kind... Linzi but then I'd expect nothing less.

Love the Aurora pics IWTB *sigh*

Comment

Everyone disappears when I come online.

A girl can get paranoid you know.

Anyway, here's the link to my one-shot fic for anyone who's interested. Walking Alone
                      Let me know what you think.

Comment

Capping is almost as fun as writing LOL, catching that one moment you see. The quality of these wasn't as good as season one *but* they turned out better than I thought they would so that was cool. Does anyone know what limit there is on photobucket?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                          Well, it seems I'll be around next week after all. Something went wrong when my dad scheduled our flight out to Denver – we thought it was tomorrow, and it turns out it was today. Stupid airlines. We can't get new tickets at a reasonable price, so it looks like ITEC will have to wait until 2008. On the up side, it'll be a hell of a lot closer than Denver.
                          Aww that's such a shame CeeKay! What a bummer - and after you'd been looking forward to it so as well! Man I hate airlines.. they really do mess people about. *fumes on CeeKay's behalf*

I guess you'll just have to spend the week hanging about here and we'll do our best to cheer you up. We can have a whump convention!

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          Capping is almost as fun as writing LOL, catching that one moment you see. The quality of these wasn't as good as season one *but* they turned out better than I thought they would so that was cool. Does anyone know what limit there is on photobucket?
                          No idea but I haven't hit it yet and I've got LOADS on there!
                          sigpic

Comment

Josie, that was lovely, is there plans to do more? I know you said a one shot but I'd love to know what caused it and a happy ending LOL (yes, I'm a sucker for happy endings)!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              On a free account I believe it's something like 1Gb of storage and 10Gb per month bandwidth but don't quote me on it.

Sorry to hear things went wrong for you CeeKay *hugs*

Comment

Thanks, then I'm good for a while still yeah cause now I've got The Long Goodbye to do next hehehehe!

Ceekay, that bites. But what is ITEC?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X