No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, other than the most obvious reasons for liking this thread and the JFT, one of the things I adore about these two threads is the fantastic sense of humours everyone has. In a few places on this forum that is sadly lacking...
    I'm so glad to have that here and in the JFT.
    Cheesey moment well and truly over...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      You know, other than the most obvious reasons for liking this thread and the JFT, one of the things I adore about these two threads is the fantastic sense of humours everyone has. In a few places on this forum that is sadly lacking...
      I'm so glad to have that here and in the JFT.
      Cheesey moment well and truly over...
      You are so right about that!!!! I agree totally!!

Comment

I saw that promo and it was sooooo fast you couldn't tell anything. Made me irritated because, hello, the point of an ad is to lure people in, if they can't make anything out practically what's the point, grrrrrrr!!!! The other promo ad with CG on it was kick butt, this one, way to fast on the screenshots, they were there and gone before you can figure anything out. *sniff*

It's getting to that point where they are taking too long to release anything new, sigh.

I get to take the kids to see the beekeeper today, this ought to be fun, seeing how they are all terrified of bees (yes, even at their age), though I'm sure the oldest will not 'scream like a girl' if one comes near, like some of my other children. Ben hid behind me when we walked through the dog kennels and they were safely behind cages. Argh!

I want CG pics!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          You are so right about that!!!! I agree totally!!
          Awwww I love this place! And all you guys!

Seriously, I love that we can have a laugh and a joke in these threads and can talk about all sorts of things... it's fab.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Awwww I love this place! And all you guys!

Seriously, I love that we can have a laugh and a joke in these threads and can talk about all sorts of things... it's fab.

The two JF threads are two of the friendliest threads around. No matter what type of day I’m having I know I’ll be in a better mood after a visit!

Comment

Argh! It's a conspiracy! Every single financial controller in Belgium is in a meeting this afternoon! Is there some policy that I am unaware of that thursday afternoon is meetings afternoon in Belgium?!!
              sigpic

Comment

Argh! It's a conspiracy! Every single financial controller in Belgium is in a meeting this afternoon! Is there some policy that I am unaware of that thursday afternoon is meetings afternoon in Belgium?!!
                Poor Ali, they must be doing it on purpose. My suppliers do it to me all the time. And it always seems to be when I’m trying to get an early finish or have loads to do!
                Just play in GW until they return your call, its what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                  Poor Ali, they must be doing it on purpose. My suppliers do it to me all the time. And it always seems to be when I’m trying to get an early finish or have loads to do!
                  Just play in GW until they return your call, its what I do.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...phany334_o.jpg
                  Sadly I can't leave a message - I'm trying to headhunt these people so it's mega-confidential! Really can't leave em a message on their work voicemail saying "Hey, I'm calling to see if you'd be interested in a new job!"
                  sigpic

Comment

They're probably all scoffing chocolates...Sorry, as i'm dieting, I'm obsessed with chocolate, and can't stop fantasizing about it. Well, that and Shep. I was walking around Tesco's this morning, and day dreaming about CG, making up my sort of wish list for the episode. I ended up lingering in the confectionary aisle for quite a while. Didn't buy any Revels though!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                      I saw that promo and it was sooooo fast you couldn't tell anything. Made me irritated because, hello, the point of an ad is to lure people in, if they can't make anything out practically what's the point, grrrrrrr!!!! The other promo ad with CG on it was kick butt, this one, way to fast on the screenshots, they were there and gone before you can figure anything out. *sniff*

It's getting to that point where they are taking too long to release anything new, sigh.

I get to take the kids to see the beekeeper today, this ought to be fun, seeing how they are all terrified of bees (yes, even at their age), though I'm sure the oldest will not 'scream like a girl' if one comes near, like some of my other children. Ben hid behind me when we walked through the dog kennels and they were safely behind cages. Argh!

I want CG pics!!!!
                      It's a good job I'm not with you, as I loathe bees, wasps, bugs, insects... you get the idea? I'd really be screaming like a little girl. Honey is nice, bees are scary AND they sting, and that REALLY hurts! I know they're important, but there's just something scary about an insect that makes you feel pain. Hope you and the boys have a great time. It's a good job I'm not their mother, or they'd be having a really bad example of behaviour watching me interact with the bees. Or should I say, running away, screaming...
                      sigpic

Comment

Sadly I can't leave a message - I'm trying to headhunt these people so it's mega-confidential! Really can't leave em a message on their work voicemail saying "Hey, I'm calling to see if you'd be interested in a new job!"

Ok, that makes it a bit more difficult.
                        I’m just filling in time right now, loads to organize for next week but cant do it till my boss gets back and I find out what stupid arrangements he has made that we cant possible do.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          They're probably all scoffing chocolates...Sorry, as i'm dieting, I'm obsessed with chocolate, and can't stop fantasizing about it. Well, that and Shep. I was walking around Tesco's this morning, and day dreaming about CG, making up my sort of wish list for the episode. I ended up lingering in the confectionary aisle for quite a while. Didn't buy any Revels though!
                          I'm supposed to be dieting but I seem to keep getting derailed - people keep bringing cake and chocolates and things into work!

I'm going to start in earnest this weekend. It's payday tomorrow so I shall do a big proper food shop and buy lots of healthy things for the days to come.
                          sigpic

Comment

OKay is everyone else still having trouble with ffnet? I cannot get any document to load up! And yet there are new fics on there that are showing as being posted today... how did they manage it?!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm supposed to be dieting but I seem to keep getting derailed - people keep bringing cake and chocolates and things into work!

I'm going to start in earnest this weekend. It's payday tomorrow so I shall do a big proper food shop and buy lots of healthy things for the days to come.
                              Im on the best diet ever!
                              Been doing weight watchers for 3 months and lost just over 2.5 stones. I still drink each weekend, I do stick to wine most of the time now, and have takeaway most weekends. I just go to the gym, play netball or go for a run to make up for it.
                              Still got a bit to go but love the fact I get to eat pizza and lose weight!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                                Im on the best diet ever!
                                Been doing weight watchers for 3 months and lost just over 2.5 stones. I still drink each weekend, I do stick to wine most of the time now, and have takeaway most weekends. I just go to the gym, play netball or go for a run to make up for it.
                                Still got a bit to go but love the fact I get to eat pizza and lose weight!
                                I did WW a few years ago and lost over 3 stone and got slim for the first time in my entire life (first time I had been anything less than a size 14). Kept it off for over a year but, for one reason and another, I have put loads back on (more than I lost) and I just cannot get focused and motivated enough to do anything about it properly. Gonna try and start this weekend though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X