Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I'm feeling mean.... and in a teasing mood... *evil grin*

I've started a new fic (probably a one-shot). It's a request fic for IWTB who wanted something featuring Sheppy being restrained... and I thought I'd be a big fat tease and share the first paragraph with you all:

Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *evil laughter*

OMG how could you do that to me!!!!!! *Dies*

Comment

I'm feeling mean.... and in a teasing mood... *evil grin*

I've started a new fic (probably a one-shot). It's a request fic for IWTB who wanted something featuring Sheppy being restrained... and I thought I'd be a big fat tease and share the first paragraph with you all:

Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *evil laughter*
      Can I be the one restraining him?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        I thought it was very clever...cos, you know, it could have easily been something else that was removed...

I dunno about that, I've done some pretty awful stuff to Shep in fics past...
        Thanks for the rec!

Er, I've done some pretty mean things to him too. But he always gets better, and strangely seems to have few scars for all his whumping....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          I seem to have no trouble writing stuff for new projects atm...it's just the unfinished WIPs that won't be written, damn them! At least I managed to write some stuff this morning...

If anyone's looking for a fic rec - here's a good fic. ShepWhump, though it's McShep - nothing graphic. By Sid. http://sidlj.livejournal.com/18427.html#cutid1
          God, my mind was going all over the place with this one. I read the last line and howled with laughter! That is soooo mean. That's the one thing I'd NEVER do to Shep...*eyes Josie evilly, lol!*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Can I be the one restraining him?
            Well, I was gonna say "What you willing to pay me?" () but then I realised that if we let Linzi get ahold of Sheppy while he's restrained..... well, we'll never get Sheppy back and we'll never hear from Linzi again!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I was gonna say "What you willing to pay me?" () but then I realised that if we let Linzi get ahold of Sheppy while he's restrained..... well, we'll never get Sheppy back and we'll never hear from Linzi again!
              You're not wrong!
              There's something worryingly attractive about restrained Shep, especially when he's whumped. I think it's quite possible that we're not entirely normal on this thread...
              sigpic

Comment

You're not wrong!
                There's something worryingly attractive about restrained Shep, especially when he's whumped. I think it's quite possible that we're not entirely normal on this thread...
                Actually I would really like to see this in an episode. He was restrained in Conversion but it really didnt have the same impact due to the fact he was in a coma and a bug! We saw a restrained Rodney in The Hive though!

Comment

Hello ladies!!!

I have a day off today as I had to go to the opticians (just spent over £500 on new glasses and not even designer ones!!!! ) and then this afternoon I have to take Ed to see the podiatrist as he has plantar faciitis!! Now try putting that in a fic!!!

Firstly have read all the Fever fics posted here and am waiting for Linzi's last chappie!! They were of course all brilliant and I was goo too!!!!!!

I wasn't on last night as after the footie I was knackered and even missed LOST as it was on an hour later!! But I see no new pics yet .

Still I get to chat here for a bit before I have to go get Ed from school.

How are we all - recovering from Ali's little tease and imagining tied up Shep!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Actually I would really like to see this in an episode. He was restrained in Conversion but it really didnt have the same impact due to the fact he was in a coma and a bug! We saw a restrained Rodney in The Hive though!
                    Indeed we did. I bet McKayRocks! was salivating! Where is the great Mx? I've not seen her around here in a while?
                    It would be great to see infirmary scene restrained Shep. I'd love that. I also want to see him in bed in a gown. Wearing scrubs isn't that realistic. Gowns are! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...Or better still, nekkid under the infirmary sheet...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                      Hello ladies!!!

I have a day off today as I had to go to the opticians (just spent over £500 on new glasses and not even designer ones!!!! ) and then this afternoon I have to take Ed to see the podiatrist as he has plantar faciitis!! Now try putting that in a fic!!!

Firstly have read all the Fever fics posted here and am waiting for Linzi's last chappie!! They were of course all brilliant and I was goo too!!!!!!

I wasn't on last night as after the footie I was knackered and even missed LOST as it was on an hour later!! But I see no new pics yet .

Still I get to chat here for a bit before I have to go get Ed from school.

How are we all - recovering from Ali's little tease and imagining tied up Shep!!

Mx
                      You must have had burning ears!!!! lol!

What is plantar faciitis? Some sort of skin problem on the foot? I've heard of necrotising faciitis, but obviously this is different!
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeed we did. I bet McKayRocks! was salivating! Where is the great Mx? I've not seen her around here in a while?
                        It would be great to see infirmary scene restrained Shep. I'd love that. I also want to see him in bed in a gown. Wearing scrubs isn't that realistic. Gowns are! That;s my story, and I'm sticking to it...
                        Oh my...yes a gown rather than scrubs!!!! Now that is a thought that is going to get stuck in my head all afternoon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Oh my...yes a gown rather than scrubs!!!! Now that is a thought that is going to get stuck in my head all afternoon!!!
                          I edited my post to include nekkid under a sheet...that's even better!
                          sigpic

Comment

You must have had burning ears!!!! lol!
                            It was the mention of restrained Rodney that did it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              It was the mention of restrained Rodney that did it!!!
                              Snicker, snicker... He was good in that scene, though I can't deny I was a little jealous it wasn't Shep...but, hey, I'm an equal opportunities whumper. I've still got my fingers crossed for the whumped Shep and Rodney/stranded on an alien planet/struggling to survive/Shep's incapacitated/ Rodney has to be brawn episode to be written and filmed.
                              sigpic

Comment

I edited my post to include nekkid under a sheet...that's even better!

Comment

Working...
                                X