John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I love the way you always say 'aye' It reminds me of Beckett. You sure you're not secretly Scottish?
    Tsk...no...maybe it's a celtic thing...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hope this chapter is ok, as I've rushed reading it through.

http://linzi5.livejournal.com/1627.html

Oh wow thank you Linzi that was just what I needed!!! I was suffering whump withdrawl - but now I am very satisfied indeed!!!!!!

Comment

Ooooh, Ali. The Fever fic...that was great. Well done. I loved the 1st person perspective for most of it. Really good.

Linzi.... I want the rest...NOW!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I think we need a couple of whumpy pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Ooooh, Ali. The Fever fic...that was great. Well done. I loved the 1st person perspective for most of it. Really good.

Linzi.... I want the rest...NOW!
            I know, I think it's frightfully mean of her to make us wait.

This is a fly by post before bed just to say hi!

Comment

*pops in*

*squees*

*runs off to read Linzi's next chappy*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                I know, I think it's frightfully mean of her to make us wait.

This is a fly by post before bed just to say hi!
                Hi Josie!!!!

I am off too. Catch you all later!!

Comment

Hope this chapter is ok, as I've rushed reading it through.

http://linzi5.livejournal.com/1627.html
                  Oh Linz, that was lovely!

An excellent chapter... wonderfully whumpy. Has cheered up (yet another!) evening with promo pics!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    It's up - the grand finale, another WIP finished!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2987758/7/

Will post the final chappy to my LJ tonight and link the whole lot to the HC LJ.
                    oh man it so rocked to thanks!
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Or
                      Spoiler:
                      While he is digging her out the rubble collapses on him and knocks him out too!!!!

i smell plot bunnies is anyone going to write one?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                        i smell plot bunnies is anyone going to write one?
                        Oh god, don't tempt me! I've got enough projects on the go at the moment and a million inspirations waiting to be written! So much so that I tried to get my thoughts in order last night by posting up a list on my LJ of what I need to be working on..
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh god, don't tempt me! I've got enough projects on the go at the moment and a million inspirations waiting to be written! So much so that I tried to get my thoughts in order last night by posting up a list on my LJ of what I need to be working on..
                          I seem to have no trouble writing stuff for new projects atm...it's just the unfinished WIPs that won't be written, damn them! At least I managed to write some stuff this morning...

If anyone's looking for a fic rec - here's a good fic. ShepWhump, though it's McShep - nothing graphic. By Sid. http://sidlj.livejournal.com/18427.html#cutid1

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            I seem to have no trouble writing stuff for new projects atm...it's just the unfinished WIPs that won't be written, damn them! At least I managed to write some stuff this morning...

If anyone's looking for a fic rec - here's a good fic. ShepWhump, though it's McShep - nothing graphic. By Sid. http://sidlj.livejournal.com/18427.html#cutid1
                            Now that's just mean.

Jeez, the stuff we've done to poor Sheppy pales in comaprison...
                            sigpic

Comment

Now that's just mean.

Jeez, the stuff we've done to poor Sheppy pales in comaprison...
                              I thought it was very clever...cos, you know, it could have easily been something else that was removed...

I dunno about that, I've done some pretty awful stuff to Shep in fics past...

Comment

I'm feeling mean.... and in a teasing mood... *evil grin*

I've started a new fic (probably a one-shot). It's a request fic for IWTB who wanted something featuring Sheppy being restrained... and I thought I'd be a big fat tease and share the first paragraph with you all:

Sheppard has woken up in an infirmary bed far too many times. He’s starting to get used to it. But this time was different; he realised that almost as soon as he woke up, feeling stiff and bruised and achy. He returned to consciousness with a groan, tried to stretch out his aching muscles and was brought up short. His eyes snapped open at that. The ceiling above was bland and white, featureless. Definitely not the delicate tones and colours of Atlantis. He rolled his head on the pillow and looked down at his arms. The other main difference between wherever this was and Atlantis was that in the Atlantis infirmary he’s not usually restrained.
                                Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *evil laughter*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X