John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Lots of new fics to read! Aaagh! Don't think I've got time right now but will try...they sound so good!

Wouldn't it be great to have a scene where Shep and Ronon are comparing scars to see who has the most impressive one?!! It would probably involve the shifting and even the removal of items of clothing!!
    Oh yeah!
    sigpic

Comment

Lots of new fics to read! Aaagh! Don't think I've got time right now but will try...they sound so good!

Wouldn't it be great to have a scene where Shep and Ronon are comparing scars to see who has the most impressive one?!! It would probably involve the shifting and even the removal of items of clothing!!
      They are brilliant - so do read them as soon as you can!

Oh yes inspecting Shep's scars....oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I hope so.
        Spoiler:
        like Teyla being buried under rubble and Shep injuring himself as he digs her out with his bare hands...
        God, I need help...
        Or
        Spoiler:
        While he is digging her out the rubble collapses on him and knocks him out too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Or
          Spoiler:
          While he is digging her out the rubble collapses on him and knocks him out too!!!!
          I like that one too!
          sigpic

Comment

*adds to list of fanfic ideas*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              *adds to list of fanfic ideas*
              Oooh yes please....that is definitely something I'd enjoy reading!

Comment

You guys are forgetting all the accidents people have
                Spoiler:
                with golf clubs!
                (Although that might be a bit excessive! )
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                  You guys are forgetting all the accidents people have
                  Spoiler:
                  with golf clubs!
                  (Although that might be a bit excessive! )
                  Hello again!
                  Actually there are a couple of fanatics of that sport that I know who have really hurt themselves. Well, actually the injuries weren't self inflicted, someone else accidently hit them. Very nasty though...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello again!
                    Actually there are a couple of fanatics of that sport that I know who have really hurt themselves. Well, actually the injuries weren't self inflicted, someone else accidently hit them. Very nasty though...
                    Hi!
                    Yeah, I actually had a cousin that was hit by his brother when they were little. He had to go to the hospital, but he ended up ok!

Comment

Hi!
                      Yeah, I actually had a cousin that was hit by his brother when they were little. He had to go to the hospital, but he ended up ok!
                      I know someone who got a depressed skull fracture. Dangerous sport, if you ask me, lol! Though
                      Spoiler:
                      exploding golf balls sound a bit far fetched to me. Not that I wouldn't want to see that happen on screen, mind...
                      sigpic

Comment

For you, Elinor:

Tayla rounded the corner and stopped abruptly, her eyes widening as she took in the scene before her. Ronon lounged back in a chair wairing nothing but a linen loincloth, his clothes and leathers in a disgarded heap beside him. Lt. Colonel Sheppard was standing in front of him wearing white and blue pinstripe boxers, pointing to a long scar running down the inside of his thigh and talking animatedly. The excited flow of words slowed as he took in the expression on Ronan's face and then stopped completely, as he followed Ronan's stare and found Tayla watching him. Both lean fighters looked at her sheepishly as she raised an eyebrow and exited the room.
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                          For you, Elinor:

Tayla rounded the corner and stopped abruptly, her eyes widening as she took in the scene before her. Ronon lounged back in a chair wairing nothing but a linen loincloth, his clothes and leathers in a disgarded heap beside him. Lt. Colonel Sheppard was standing in front of him wearing white and blue pinstripe boxers, pointing to a long scar running down the inside of his thigh and talking animatedly. The excited flow of words slowed as he took in the expression on Ronan's face and then stopped completely, as he followed Ronan's stare and found Tayla watching him. Both lean fighters looked at her sheepishly as she raised an eyebrow and exited the room.
                          That was so funny! I love it!
                          sigpic

Comment

I know someone who got a depressed skull fracture. Dangerous sport, if you ask me, lol! Though
                            Spoiler:
                            exploding golf balls sound a bit far fetched to me. Not that I wouldn't want to see that happen on screen, mind...
                            Spoiler:
                            Exploding golf balls? Did I miss some spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                              For you, Elinor:

Oh that's fab Lauriel....thanks for that!

Now I can go through my day with that little scene playing in my head!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Exploding golf balls? Did I miss some spoilers?
                                Good grief, no! Elinor or SLC came up with that idea to ensure there'd be Shep whump in Sunday! Does sound an interesting idea though...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X