No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!! Congratulations on 2000 posts Ali !!!!!!

Lovely pic spam and thanks for sneaking in that one for me!!

*hugs Ali*

Now all we need are the CG pics!!!

Thanks for the link IWTB - I shall check it out now!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Congrats SLC on 1,800 posts, and to Ali for 2,000, love the pics!!!

The stuff is all linked now, phew. SLC, you read fast!
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 2000 Ali!!!

Fantastic pic spam.

IWTB, you see this is why I didn't even attempt to write a 'fever fic' because no way on Earth could I come up with something as original and involving as you have.

With your story, Ali's wonderful fic and what will no doubt be a great read from Linzi this challenge is proving to be a blessing for us readers.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Congrats SLC on 1,800 posts, and to Ali for 2,000, love the pics!!!

The stuff is all linked now, phew. SLC, you read fast!
          the minute that you posted that link....I was there!!!!

Comment

*snicker* Linzi, gotta love brothers (I have two)...

I've got the first part of my fic up, but I haven't gotten all the tags and links and such but if you want to start reading, also, I haven't gotten the 'missing scene' up yet either, but for a start, here you guys go if you're bored!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/50349.html#cutid1

once I get everything coded, tagged, linked then I'm going to go put the post on the community!
            *gah* More! More now!! You can't leave me hanging like this!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh! Part 2!

*runs off to read*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Josie, this was not all mine *laughing* I had an idea about bringing the Iratus bugs back but Linzi doubled the plot by coming back with some wonderful ideas. And I'm incredibly flattered, but do write next time. The wonderful thing about challenges is seeing the variety of scenarios people write for them. *hugs*

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

Linzi's fic is outrageously fun, I swear I laughed through a great portion of it because of her beautiful McKay snark and the situation the boys are in at the beginning...priceless.

Ali did a lovely job of making her challenge into a character introspection piece which I've enjoyed immensely!

This was just what our Sheppard whump comm. needed I think! So, what should the next one be? (I'll put a poll up on the LJ)
                sigpic

Comment

It's gone awfully quiet around here tonight! Where is everyone?!

Loved your fic IWTB - Left you a comment on the LJ!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, Josie, this was not all mine *laughing* I had an idea about bringing the Iratus bugs back but Linzi doubled the plot by coming back with some wonderful ideas. And I'm incredibly flattered, but do write next time. The wonderful thing about challenges is seeing the variety of scenarios people write for them. *hugs*
                    I really couldn't have come up with anything for this. Besides I don't think I qualify because I don't have a lj and wouldn't know what to do with one if I did.

Linzi's fic is outrageously fun, I swear I laughed through a great portion of it because of her beautiful McKay snark and the situation the boys are in at the beginning...priceless.
                    I can't wait to read it.

Well that's it for me tonight, I'm practically falling asleep on my keyboard.

G'night guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      It's gone awfully quiet around here tonight! Where is everyone?!

Loved your fic IWTB - Left you a comment on the LJ!
                      I have just been reading chapter 2!!! Absolutely brilliant, IWTB has totally made up for the fact that we have not had any promo pics so far this evening!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        I have just been reading chapter 2!!! Absolutely brilliant, IWTB has totally made up for the fact that we have not had any promo pics so far this evening!!!
                        Brilliant isn't it?!

Can anyone help me out with LJ technical support - want to post the first 6 chappies of mine on my LJ and link to the HC LJ (last chapter should be posted tomorrow) but I want to do like IWTB has done and do a link to the next chapter at the bottom of the page. But I've no idea how to do that! Anyone?

P.S. G'night Josie!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

Ali did a lovely job of making her challenge into a character introspection piece which I've enjoyed immensely!

This was just what our Sheppard whump comm. needed I think! So, what should the next one be? (I'll put a poll up on the LJ)
                          Awww, shucks! I couldn't resist the beginning of my ficcie, I really couldn't help myself...I am a bit naughty though. I'd really like to have been in McKay's place....

Anyway:

CONGRATULATIONS ALI, ON 2,000!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much, guys! Ali, to link you have to first post all the parts like usual, and then you use this tag:

<a href="pasteURLhere">The Text you want (ie part one)</a>

I really owe my betas a lot for this, Linzi helped a lot to turn it into the plot it is.

Anyway, I'm beta'ing another chapter for someone else so I'm lurking. Ali, if you need more help go ahead and email me!
                            sigpic

Comment

*snicker* Linzi, gotta love brothers (I have two)...

I've got the first part of my fic up, but I haven't gotten all the tags and links and such but if you want to start reading, also, I haven't gotten the 'missing scene' up yet either, but for a start, here you guys go if you're bored!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/50349.html#cutid1

once I get everything coded, tagged, linked then I'm going to go put the post on the community!
                              This is wonderful. I love it so much, it's in my favourites - along with all your 50 or so others, lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Awww, shucks! I couldn't resist the beginning of my ficcie, I really couldn't help myself...I am a bit naughty though. I'd really like to have been in McKay's place....

Anyway:

CONGRATULATIONS ALI, ON 2,000!
                                Okay, ya gotta stop teasing us now! I need to read this ficcie!!

Thanks for the help IWTB, I'll try it and see how far I get! Stand by for a flood of PLEASE HELP ME! emails!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X