John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Show him the oven and the freezer or give him the phone book with the local takeaways bookmarked!
    Am tempted. Am really quite narked. We've never been a "cooking is woman's work" traditional-type relationship and he's perfectly capable of finding himself something in the freezer etc. The real reason he's whingeing is cos the kitchen is a mess and he thinks it's my turn to clean it and so he's making his point... if he wanted to cook he'd have to clean up first.

I've outsmarted him though. I've put sausages under the grill and chips in the deep fat fryer. Dinner is cookng - and no cleaning up/washing of pots required!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Am tempted. Am really quite narked. We've never been a "cooking is woman's work" traditional-type relationship and he's perfectly capable of finding himself something in the freezer etc. The real reason he's whingeing is cos the kitchen is a mess and he thinks it's my turn to clean it and so he's making his point... if he wanted to cook he'd have to clean up first.

I've outsmarted him though. I've put sausages under the grill and chips in the deep fat fryer. Dinner is cookng - and no cleaning up/washing of pots required!
      Good for you!!! You should be whumping not cooking and cleaning!

Comment

Congratulations to Josie for 400 posts!

Ali - have internet will whump - Lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Good for you!!! You should be whumping not cooking and cleaning!
          Agreed! Whumping is a woman's very demanding and difficult job - well, someone's got to do it, ahem - cooking is for men, I say!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Agreed! Whumping is a woman's very demanding and difficult job - well, someone's got to do it, ahem - cooking is for men, I say!
            Yes I think that we should stick to what we are best at!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO SLC ON 1,800 POSTS!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Yes I think that we should stick to what we are best at!
                I agree 100%. I'll stick to what I'm moderately okay at - whumping Shep to within an inch of his life. My brother was reading some of my ficcies, and he commented on how poor Shep should be dead by now. He also said he fears for my sanity...
                sigpic

Comment

I agree 100%. I'll stick to what I'm moderately okay at - whumping Shep to within an inch of his life. My brother was reading some of my ficcies, and he commented on how poor Shep should be dead by now. He also said he fears for my sanity...
                  Thanks for the congrats Linzi!!!

I am sure that he is right poor Shep would probably be dead ten times over by now and if not oh my the scars he would have !!!!

Oh who cares for our sanity when we are having so much fun

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

I am sure that he is right poor Shep would probably be dead ten times over by now and if not oh my the scars he would have !!!!

Well, he knows I'm insane anyway, so I don't know what his point was really. He just laughs at how much I whump Shep. He's a doctor, and when he found out what I've done to Shep in my fever fic, he just laughed, for a very long time...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Absolutely!

Well, he knows I'm insane anyway, so I don't know what his point was really. He just laughs at how much I whump Shep. He's a doctor, and when he found out what I've done to Shep in my fever fic, he just laughed, for a very long time...
                      Ooh! Sounds rather promising!

Comment

Well I think one of the single greatest inventions ever is the dishwasher!!! Load it up and off it goes!! Life is too short to wash up. More time then to thunk and whump!

And I love the summer cos I always have salad, cold meats, cheese etc in the fridge and I boil up some nice Jersey Royals and that is tea done with minimum effort and mess!!

Whumping and thunking is really a full-time job and I don't think people really appreciate how dedicated and hard-working we are on that front! Really we should get government grants or at least tax rebates in recognition of our selfless commitment to this arduous task.

Oh and another Fever fic to look forward to! YAY!!!!!!!!

Mx

PS what does sane mean?
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

*snicker* Linzi, gotta love brothers (I have two)...

I've got the first part of my fic up, but I haven't gotten all the tags and links and such but if you want to start reading, also, I haven't gotten the 'missing scene' up yet either, but for a start, here you guys go if you're bored!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/50349.html#cutid1

once I get everything coded, tagged, linked then I'm going to go put the post on the community!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well here it is. My 2,000th post!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Well here it is. My 2,000th post!
                              WOW CONGRATULATIONS ALI ON 2000 POSTS

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                *snicker* Linzi, gotta love brothers (I have two)...

I've got the first part of my fic up, but I haven't gotten all the tags and links and such but if you want to start reading, also, I haven't gotten the 'missing scene' up yet either, but for a start, here you guys go if you're bored!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/50349.html#cutid1

once I get everything coded, tagged, linked then I'm going to go put the post on the community!

Oh yes thank you very much for that! So exciting, Rodney makes me laugh so much and lots of yummy Shep whump!!! Just what I needed!

Comment

Working...
                                X