Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Your one is fantastic already!!!!
    I am very fond of my sig actually but I like messing around with pics so would enjoy the challenge of making a new one. Maybe I should make some avatars not that I have anything to do with them but it might amuse me for a little while.

Glad you liked the chapter.

Comment

Excellent chapter, Josie. Really exciting and tense, and not what I expected to happen - which is good - I like to be surprised at the plot twists! Well done.
      sigpic

Comment

More whump, anyone?

sigpic

Comment

I made it to 3,500! I told Ali 2 days, and I wasn't wrong.
          To celebrate my sadness, picspam time...

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes!!!!

Here is a question for you all. If you had to pick your favorite say three whumpy scenes in all the eps so far what would they be (pics if possble- not necessary).

Okay there are so many in 38 Minutes but I have tried to pick just one.

1 When they are talking about what they are going to do after thay have stopped the Major's heart and he is just sitting there looking so frightened like this.......

2 The start of conversion!

3 In Siege 1- Esp when Teyla tells him he is going to be okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I made it to 3,500! I told Ali 2 days, and I wasn't wrong.
              To celebrate my sadness, picspam time...
              CONGRATULATIONS LINZI!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SLC, no, I don't remember exactly, because I've got a terrible memory, but, I do know they'd release a few in a row then we'd have breaks in between, and the breaks were long enough that you felt 'please, some more!' but not so long where you got to the 'they are never going to release more' stage LOL...

I think you picked my top 3 moments, too!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  SLC, no, I don't remember exactly, because I've got a terrible memory, but, I do know they'd release a few in a row then we'd have breaks in between, and the breaks were long enough that you felt 'please, some more!' but not so long where you got to the 'they are never going to release more' stage LOL...

I think you picked my top 3 moments, too!
                  Okay so we are getting close to that feeling that they are never going to be releasing any more....so we cant have that long to wait!!!!!

Comment

Well while I have my photobucket open!!!

Comment

Comment

Congratulations on 3500 Linzi!!

Comment

Ugh! I'm exhausted, don't get me wrong I adore my nephew but how can a little 20 month old person have so much energy? I'm exhausted.

So after a tough evening of confiscating sticks, blowing bubbles and saving toads I think some pics are in order

Comment

*snicker* Poor Josie. I've got four boys so trust me, they can have an unlimited supply, certainly more than adults ten times over.

I love the pics!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              *snicker* Poor Josie. I've got four boys so trust me, they can have an unlimited supply, certainly more than adults ten times over.

I love the pics!!!

Oh, he's not a patch on my four year old niece, she talks for Britain. My other nephew is nearly 18, I could keep up easier when he was little. I'm telling you they make me feel past it.

Comment

Aww well at least looking at the Shep whumps will make you feel better...

Comment

Working...
                                X