No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been trying to write my fever fic, and I'm probably two thirds done now. I'm trying to make it a one shot, but may divide it into two parts - not sure yet. I'll try and get it finished tomorrow, but I've got a busy day, and I'm going to a concert in the evening and will be back late.
    Lovely Conversion caps, SLC
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      I have been trying to write my fever fic, and I'm probably two thirds done now. I'm trying to make it a one shot, but may divide it into two parts - not sure yet. I'll try and get it finished tomorrow, but I've got a busy day, and I'm going to a concert in the evening and will be back late.
      Lovely Conversion caps, SLC
      Really looking forward to reading them!!!

Here is a little something for Mx (not whump though!)

Comment

Right I am off want to watch my daily SGA ep!!! Maybe catch you tomorrow!!!

Comment

Well I watched 3 eps today while I did the ironing! (Have to have some incentive!) I saw Coup, LB and Hive (wonder why those last 2?!?!)

Anyway sorry to be anti social but I am cream crackered tonight so am off to bed too!

Prob won't be on all day tomorrow so have a good Sunday (very apt! )

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Cream crackered, LOL, I'm watching Allies and it inspired another plot bunny...but what can you do! I'm drowning in them.

See you guys in the morning! I've got outside work all day tomorrow, did all the errands this morning (grocery, mail, checkbook, blah blah boring blah)...good night!
            sigpic

Comment

Night guys!
              sigpic

Comment

Evening all!

Popping in to read through and say hi before bed.

Only just got back 10 mins ago - been out all afternoon visiting MIL and then went for a meal out with all the family. Will be back to chat more tomorrow morning!

Night all!
                sigpic

Comment

Heh, everyone's off before I even get to chat...

That's what you get when hawt sci-fi actors make promos propping up the end of pool tables, I guess...

*goes back to oggling...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oooh...here's a little Shep whumpy video....although it is entitled Sheppardgasm!! Hee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      Oooh...here's a little Shep whumpy video....although it is entitled Sheppardgasm!! Hee!!

Oh a nice little whump to start the day!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Oh a nice little whump to start the day!
                        Indeed! That was very, er, stimulating!
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all!

*runs off to watch vid*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmm... for some reason BIL's computer doesn't seem to play the sound on YouTube clips *sigh*

But from the title alone I can have a good guess at what the clip is suggesting!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Hmmmmmmmmmm... for some reason BIL's computer doesn't seem to play the sound on YouTube clips *sigh*

But from the title alone I can have a good guess at what the clip is suggesting!
                              There really wasn't much in the way of sound...

I mean...it needed some added moaning if you ask me...which could be...ahem...arranged...

Oh look, the Dungeon has a dungeon...what d'ya know...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Oh look, the Dungeon has a dungeon...what d'ya know...
                                And Beanie discovers yet another sub-basement level to the sewer!

I think we need to change your username to "the archeologist" or something...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X