John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josie, thank you!

You know, this thread has been quiet today, you all LEFT me LOL! I had the whole day home, and while, yeah, I should've been folding like laundry, and possibly dishes, and mowing the grass and all those pesky chores that intrude up on the life I TRY to have...I kept popping in to find the place *ded*, aggghhh! Stop having a life, you guys!

SLC, do you take requests? I seem to have misplaced my episodes of The Long Goodbye and Coup De'tat and would love whumpy pics!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Hey guys!!

How are we this evening?

This is OT but I am famous now!! Check it out here!! (Sorry it is not about Shep but my 'other' chap! )

I didn't put them there but I did post them on my thunk!! I am glad someone did though!!

Right now back to your regularly scheduled whumping!!

As SLC so eloquently pointed out earlier

We need CG pics so badly!!!!!!!!!!

And the pics that have been posted recently are just stunning!!

Lovely way to start the weekend!!

Mx
      OMG you are famous now!!! Wow!!!! That is so cool!!

It has been so quiet here tonight I was thinking of slipping off and watching a few eps though..... of course I dont want to miss the pics if they get posted!

Okay I was going to say something else, but I have forgotten what!! ....oh yeah............4 WEEKS!

Comment

Hey guys!!

How are we this evening?

This is OT but I am famous now!! Check it out here!! (Sorry it is not about Shep but my 'other' chap! )

I didn't put them there but I did post them on my thunk!! I am glad someone did though!!

Right now back to your regularly scheduled whumping!!

As SLC so eloquently pointed out earlier

We need CG pics so badly!!!!!!!!!!

And the pics that have been posted recently are just stunning!!

Lovely way to start the weekend!!

Mx

Mx, well done on the website, it's beautiful! I cracked up at the pictures from A Dog's Breakfast.
        sigpic

Comment

Four weeks...argh! Time can just like, pass by...now. Anyday.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            Josie, thank you!

You know, this thread has been quiet today, you all LEFT me LOL! I had the whole day home, and while, yeah, I should've been folding like laundry, and possibly dishes, and mowing the grass and all those pesky chores that intrude up on the life I TRY to have...I kept popping in to find the place *ded*, aggghhh! Stop having a life, you guys!

SLC, do you take requests? I seem to have misplaced my episodes of The Long Goodbye and Coup De'tat and would love whumpy pics!

Of course I do!!!!!!! I will get some yummy ones for you....oh I was wondering what I should do this evening!!! Keep watching this space!!!

It has been way too quiet today

PS Life? Me??

Comment

Hey guys!!

How are we this evening?

Mx
              So are you gonna start thinking you're too good for us now?

Right to repost some of those whump pics.

Comment

IWantToBelieve, that fic was awesome. I'm speechless, for once. So beautiful and ambiguous and truly wonderful. Hugs to you honey !!!!

Yeah, where are the Common Ground episodic photos??????????????
                sigpic

Comment

Apparently the pics are on other sites too!!!

This is riduculously silly but I am so happy and giddy tonight with this!! I feel like I have made it now and am a real proper DH fan!!

(sorry - OT again )

It has been quiet but then Miss Alipeeps is not here!! And Linzi is not online at the moment either!

I will have to log off when hubbie gets home as he has been away 3 days and I had better pay him some attention!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Mx is famous...YAY! Do we have to pay to speak to you now? Lol! Or just promise you bubbly and revels?
                    sigpic

Comment

Apparently the pics are on other sites too!!!

This is riduculously silly but I am so happy and giddy tonight with this!! I feel like I have made it now and am a real proper DH fan!!

(sorry - OT again )

It has been quiet but then Miss Alipeeps is not here!! And Linzi is not online at the moment either!

I will have to log off when hubbie gets home as he has been away 3 days and I had better pay him some attention!!

Mx
                      I'm Baaaaack!
                      sigpic

Comment

Linzi, thanks sweetie, I really liked going all demented on that one, seriously you should try writing something like that just for the exercise, because it's so freeing in style. You don't have to follow the rules and that was so neat!

Josie, love the Aurora caps, that was a favorite episode of mine, Sheppard in that white/blue tint...wow.

SLC, grin, I'll be watching!
                        sigpic

Comment

Linzi, thanks sweetie, I really liked going all demented on that one, seriously you should try writing something like that just for the exercise, because it's so freeing in style. You don't have to follow the rules and that was so neat!

Josie, love the Aurora caps, that was a favorite episode of mine, Sheppard in that white/blue tint...wow.

SLC, grin, I'll be watching!
                          I don't think going demented would be a problem for me as I'm rarely coherent! My stories never have any plot and are thoroughly self indulgent and over-emotional, so I'm sure writing something with a freeing structure would come naturally to me. Of course it wouldn't make sense like yours did, or have the wonderful imagery, so people would probably read it and ask what I'm on, lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mine too, he just looked beautiful in that episode.

Comment

*snort* Don't make me shake sense into you, I love your fic! You don't have to have some fancy schmancy plot for good reading, I love whump fics that take a story and build around injury and recovery.

I'm not sure people think I made any coherence in that.

I'm sitting here still staring at my laundry, *groan*...I need a maid. But I'm really wanting CG pics now...
                              sigpic

Comment

I love your fics too Linzi your last few chapters have been heartbreaking. A bad writer wouldn't get an emotional reaction from the reader and you most definitely do. And there's nothing wrong with emotion...or whump!

Comment

Working...
                                X