No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not holding out for CG pics just yet, usually you get a lot then nothing for a while, so I'm guessing a week or two.

Ali, loved the start, couldn't leave a review because of stupid ff.net, but you've got to post it at the community so don't forget!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Gnight Josie!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Nooooooooooooo don't do that!! You can't deprive the world of your whumpy fic!

And besides, you're my roomie for P2 - we're gonna squee together!!
        We so are - and get totally drunk!

I just read the first chapter of your Fever fic. It was brilliant, very descriptive and it actually made me feel ill too! But - I want more!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          I'm not holding out for CG pics just yet, usually you get a lot then nothing for a while, so I'm guessing a week or two.

Ali, loved the start, couldn't leave a review because of stupid ff.net, but you've got to post it at the community so don't forget!!!
          yeah ffnet's being a bit silly again. I'm gonna wait till I can post the whole thing before posting at LJ - I don't like posting separate chappies over there, it's too confusing for people to look through the posts and try and find updates.

I hope you're wrong about the pics, I really do. If we don't get em tonight them I hope and pray sometime this week... not two weeks of waiting!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            We so are - and get totally drunk!

I just read the first chapter of your Fever fic. It was brilliant, very descriptive and it actually made me felt ill too! But - I want more!
            I hope to get chappy two posted tonight as well. 320 words and counting...
            sigpic

Comment

I hope you're wrong about the pics, I really do. If we don't get em tonight them I hope and pray sometime this week... not two weeks of waiting!
              Two weeks would kill me!!!

Comment

Damn, no piccies? I knew it! Hopefully soon? Pretty please nice website? I've got to head off now. Night, guys!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Well New Atlantis has just been updated...Says new promo pics should(must) be released soon...what about CG?????????
                  Where did you see that update honey? Since New Atlantis' redesign I dont see anywhere on the homepage listing updates or what has been added?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well - I just cannot stay up tonight! A short and sweet visit I'm afraid but tomorrow I will try to be here for longer (although it is LOST and it is a lovely Sawyer whump ep that I have been looking forward to since I read the spoilers before it aired in the UK! Fever fic is very appropriate!)

I shall read the fic tomorrow and report back!

Night lovely whumpers!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD
                    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      Damn, no piccies? I knew it! Hopefully soon? Pretty please nice website? I've got to head off now. Night, guys!
                      Gnight babes! Should be second chapter of Fever waiting for you tomorrow...
                      sigpic

Comment

Where did you see that update honey? Since New Atlantis' redesign I dont see anywhere on the homepage listing updates or what has been added?
                        I just hit refresh and it has a link on the home page to the new SG-1 pics and the comment about Atlantis promo pics

Comment

Right I am off now too- see you all later!!!

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaah! Everybody is leaving me! Gnight SLC!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              I just hit refresh and it has a link on the home page to the new SG-1 pics and the comment about Atlantis promo pics
                              hah. I've just hit refresh 3 times in a row and it has finally brought up the new information on the homepage!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I lied!!!

I just had to read Ali's fever fic and Linzi's latest chapter now!!

Oh what joy!!! I shall go to bed with a big happy grin now as they were great!! Poor Rodney!! Shep is such a poppet!!! Even poorly himself he cares for his teammate!

And the way you describe Shep succumbing (sp?) to his fever Ali!

Delicious!!

Really am going now!

Night all!

Mx

PS Email me at work if the CG pics are posted folks!!
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X