No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay now I have a quandry. I have finished the first chapterette of my fever challenge fic. Do I....

Post the first chapter up on ffnet and continue to add chapters as I go until it's complete and then post the whole thing onto the LJ?

Wait, not post anything anywhere until it's complete and then post onto the LJ and ffnet?

Opinions please... and bear in mind that I am a very impatient person!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Okay now I have a quandry. I have finished the first chapterette of my fever challenge fic. Do I....

Post the first chapter up on ffnet and continue to add chapters as I go until it's complete and then post the whole thing onto the LJ?

Wait, not post anything anywhere until it's complete and then post onto the LJ and ffnet?

Opinions please... and bear in mind that I am a very impatient person!
      Is it going to be a long fic, with a lot of chapters?
      If it's a short one, maybe we could wait (I don't like WIPs )
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Is it going to be a long fic, with a lot of chapters?
        If it's a short one, maybe we could wait (I don't like WIPs )
        It's kinda an inbetween one. It's kind of a one-shot but I'm structuring it into sort of mini-chapters, each one a different POV. On ffnet I'll post it as separate chapterettes and on LJ it's go up as one longer fic.
        sigpic

Comment

It's kinda an inbetween one. It's kind of a one-shot but I'm structuring it into sort of mini-chapters, each one a different POV. On ffnet I'll post it as separate chapterettes and on LJ it's go up as one longer fic.
          Then I'll wait for when it's posted on LJ!
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hmm...well I'm really impatient but at the same time I find short chapters really frustrating. No, it's no good asking me I'm too indecisive.

Comment

I'm impatient too. So post the first chappie on FF.net so I can read it now, lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Ermmmm, somewhere up the top of your internet browser you should have a button that refreshes (relaodds) the page. There should be a stop button, a refresh button and a home button. In Internet Explorer it looks like this:

Oh man I hope not. I really really hope not. We've had nothing since Thursday night have we?
                I couldn't find anything like that, so I asked hubby and he came over and showed me where the refresh button is, looking at me like the complete dork that I am. Thanks for that Ali. I'll go and shoot myself now....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  I'm impatient too. So post the first chappie on FF.net so I can read it now, lol!
                  Okay - All I really needed was one consenting opinion to validate my preferred opinion!

I'm just sooooooooooo impatient! Oh and when I say short chapters... it's still about 800+ words..

I'm writing the next section as we speak and fully intend to get the whole thing finished and posted to the LJ within the next day or so.

But in the meantime: Fever - Part 1
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll go and shoot myself now....
                    Nooooooooooooo don't do that!! You can't deprive the world of your whumpy fic!

And besides, you're my roomie for P2 - we're gonna squee together!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Evening all! I've still not started my fever fic yet. RL has just not been kind to me.
                      Anyway, here's Chapter 12. It's quite emotional and climactic, and I really hope you guys like it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/12/
                      Oh Linzi that was indeed very emotional and just brilliant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Oh Linzi that was indeed very emotional and just brilliant!!!
                        Welcome back to the whump SLC!! No new piccies as yet I'm afraid but I'm still hopeful... the last lot came through quite late on I seem to recall....
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep I agree

And Congratulations Ali on 1800 posts!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back to the whump SLC!! No new piccies as yet I'm afraid but I'm still hopeful... the last lot came through quite late on I seem to recall....
                            Hello everyone....no McKayRocks tonight?

Ali I would give you a picspam but I am too hot to open my photobucket account - what a sad excuse!

I have a bad feeling about getting the pics tonight!!!! Please let me be wrong and let them be here tonight please!!

Comment

Enjoyed the first part Ali but now I'm impatient for the next.

I don't think I can stay up much longer back to work tomorrow and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Hello everyone....no McKayRocks tonight?

Ali I would give you a picspam but I am too hot to open my photobucket account - what a sad excuse!

I have a bad feeling about getting the pics tonight!!!! Please let me be wrong and let them be here tonight please!!
                                Not seen any sign of her tonight I'm afraid!

Please please please piccies tonight? *waaaaah* I can't stand the suspense!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X