No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning whumpers! Just popping in to say hi, but I've got to run in a few minutes, kids have their reading program starting at the library today. Ali, I'll have to go read your fic tonight, it's going to be a long day here, I've got to come home and get the kids through their math lessons then my oldest wants a study buddy for his CAP test. I'm working on my fever fic and finding the due date approaching fast, so if anyone else needs an extension on the time let me know and I can knock it back a week for us slow pokes.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Good morning whumpers! Just popping in to say hi, but I've got to run in a few minutes, kids have their reading program starting at the library today. Ali, I'll have to go read your fic tonight, it's going to be a long day here, I've got to come home and get the kids through their math lessons then my oldest wants a study buddy for his CAP test. I'm working on my fever fic and finding the due date approaching fast, so if anyone else needs an extension on the time let me know and I can knock it back a week for us slow pokes.
          Busy day. I don't know how those of your with kids find the time to write. I'm a single girl and I still struggle to find the time.

I've decided to merge some of my chapters. So instead of three short chapters there'll be two slightly longer ones, I think it works better that way.

Comment

So are we all keeping our fingers crossed for Common Ground pics tonight? what do you think our chances are?

Spoiler:
            + = WHUMP!

It has to right?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
              So are we all keeping our fingers crossed for Common Ground pics tonight? what do you think our chances are?

Spoiler:
              + = WHUMP!

It has to right?
              Oh god I hope I hope I hope I hope!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Oh god I hope I hope I hope I hope!!

Well I am out tonight but I will be checking as soon as I get home probably around 10.30. I will certainly have my fingers crossed!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  + = WHUMP!

It has to right?
                  Double, triple, quadruple - well, everything possible crossed. I'm really excited, and am praying for some hint at whump.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Well I am out tonight but I will be checking as soon as I get home probably around 10.30. I will certainly have my fingers crossed!
                    If I recall correctly it's been gone ten o'clock before any of the other pictures have been released. I'm guessing that after 9 tonight New Atlantis is going to be getting a lot of traffic as we all hit that refresh button just on the off chance.

Comment

If I recall correctly it's been gone ten o'clock before any of the other pictures have been released. I'm guessing that after 9 tonight New Atlantis is going to be getting a lot of traffic as we all hit that refresh button just on the off chance.
                      You are right about that!!!

Comment

Uh, Ali, ignore the PM I just sent you. I should really have read the whole thread first.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                          Uh, Ali, ignore the PM I just sent you. I should really have read the whole thread first.
                          Duly ignored.
                          sigpic

Comment

Right then - busy day at work over and here I am at home and looking forward to an evening of writing, whumping and thunking and... please god... some Common Ground pics?

What's everyone else up to? Anyone writing a fever fic for the HC LJ challenge? Started mine today at lunchtime so gonna work on it this evening... with any luck I might get it posted tonight...
                            sigpic

Comment

Josie, I write in the early morning, sometimes late at night and then I do from now and then, take a day where I let the kids just free play and I write. God I love those days LOL!

And speaking of writing, Ali, there's one fever fic submitted and it was delicious but it was a slash pairing so I know not everyone will want that, but still, some lovely Sheppard moments. I've got mine started but it's been going slow, I'm hoping to at the least get to a point where I can say 'TBC' and I'll bit the bullet and post something not complete for this. Linzi's idea was something I loved enough to want to attempt a larger fic than I was going to do for this, more plot than I'd initially considered.

We just back home a little bit ago and I'm beat LOL. The darn clown at the library picked me to be a volunteer. He chastised the adults for looking away as he sought his 'victims' so then I was like 'fine, I won't look away' and he goes and points his pointy wand at me, grrrrrr!!! The things I do for my kids!

Josie, those spoiler pics/promo, aaahhhh, I can't wait!!!! Do you guys realize we're about to start the 'countdown', for me as soon as it's at that one month to go mark I start actually counting down LOL...June 14th is only two days away, yay!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I read the fic that was posted. I'm not a huge fan of slash though I'll read it if it's well written. I don't mind reading it but it's not something I'd ever write. Am thinking of splitting my fics into "chapters" for each person's POV (they won't be hugely long chapters though) so not sure whether to post in the LJ one chappy at a time or wait and post the whole thing.

Guess I'll, carry on writing and see how far I get with it and see how I feel about posting then...

Can't believe it's only a little over a month to go *squeeeee*

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some more promo pics!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X