No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we had a lovely lasagne and salad for tea and the sangria went with that very nicely thanks!!

Unfortunately I must away to the joy that is the ironing board now so catch you all a bit later!

(check out the thigh strap girls!!)

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Sorry are feeling poorly dear Josie!! Get well soon! Read lots of lovely whump and if you feel up to it write some too cos I'm loving your fic!!!
      I am actually getting some writing done and it seems like my muse had returned.

I'm just putting the finishing touches to Chapter 11 which is one of my favorites, I just hope other people agree.

There's a bunch of other stuff that needs doing but I don't feel up to it. Ironing - hate it, you have my sympathy, it's something I will only do if I absolutely can't avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        I am actually getting some writing done and it seems like my muse had returned.

I'm just putting the finishing touches to Chapter 11 which is one of my favorites, I just hope other people agree.

There's a bunch of other stuff that needs doing but I don't feel up to it. Ironing - hate it, you have my sympathy, it's something I will only do if I absolutely can't avoid it.
        Oh I am glad you are writing again and by the sounds of it enjoying it too!!

Comment

Argh. Is ffnet down? My leg wound ficcie epilogue is finished and I can't seem to get onto ffnet!! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Argh. Is ffnet down? My leg wound ficcie epilogue is finished and I can't seem to get onto ffnet!! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!
            Evening all!

FF.net is working for me, though I've not tried to upload anything. It's been really dodgy lately, though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Evening all!

FF.net is working for me, though I've not tried to upload anything. It's been really dodgy lately, though.
              I can't get onto the site at all. Not even the homepage. Just getting page unavailable all the time. Dammit. Why does it always do this when I am about to post something!! Grrrrrrr....
              sigpic

Comment

I can't get onto the site at all. Not even the homepage. Just getting page unavailable all the time. Dammit. Why does it always do this when I am about to post something!! Grrrrrrr....
                Try this link:
                http://www.fanfiction.net/l/1833/3/0/1/1/0/0/0/0/0/1/
                sigpic

Comment

Nada. dammit. Weird that it should work for one person and not another. I wonder if rebooting my PC might help...? All other webpages are working okay for me...
                  sigpic

Comment

Nada. dammit. Weird that it should work for one person and not another. I wonder if rebooting my PC might help...? All other webpages are working okay for me...
                    The link works for me. How strange! does it work for anybody else?
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? I just tried FF.net and it's working okay for me but like Linzi said I haven't tried to upload anything.

Oh and chapter 11 is winging it's way to you Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? I just tried FF.net and it's working okay for me but like Linzi said I haven't tried to upload anything.

Oh and chapter 11 is winging it's way to you Ali.
                        Still no joy. Am trying deleting cache and cookies and will try again...

Got your chappy Josie.
                        sigpic

Comment

The link works for me. How strange! does it work for anybody else?
                          Works for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Works for me!!!
                            Dammit! How come it works for everyone but me?! What is going on?! Deleted cache and cookies and still not joy - not from my own bookmarks or from Linzi's link. Getting really fed up now..
                            sigpic

Comment

Dammit! How come it works for everyone but me?! What is going on?! Deleted cache and cookies and still not joy - not from my own bookmarks or from Linzi's link. Getting really fed up now..

It's a stupid, evil website! *nods emphatically*

Comment

I've even tried going through google to find it and link from their but no joy. Just cannot get the page - any page - to load for me at all. *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X