No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There certainly is not enough whumpage - that is why we need you great people to write us all sorts of lovely fic so that we are happy whumpers!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      There certainly is not enough whumpage - that is why we need you great people to write us all sorts of lovely fic so that we are happy whumpers!
      http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...3/NDVD_315.jpg
      Oh man, what would we do without fanfic? We'd be bereft!

We really need a good and proper Shep whump ep in Season 3 - we've not had a full-on whumpy ep since 38 Minutes (oh how I love that ep!).

Take note TPTB - a satiated whumper is a happy whumper...

Last edited by Alipeeps; 22 April 2006, 04:39 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Oh man, what would we do without fanfic? We'd be bereft!

We really need a good and proper Shep whump ep in Season 3 - we've not had a full-on whumpy ep since 38 Minutes (oh how I love that ep!).

Take note TPTB - a satiated whumper is a happy whumper...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ndemned198.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...eps/coup11.jpg
        I like to think that it will happen in season three....it is what we are all hoping for and we have waited long enough!

Comment

Oh, I missed a lot durig rehearsal...

SLC – Congrats on 300 posts!
          Linzi – I read your short fic; it's incredible! And I'm glad you liked "Abandonment Issues," too (I know what you mean about those other people). I aim to please.

Speaking of which, I've been waffling about whether or not to post this fic here or not – it's as shippy as it is whumpy. But I finally decided you folks might like some emotional whump, so I now present to you Abandonment Issues.
          Rating: M (to be safe)
          Pairing: John/Teyla. Not exactly romantic, though.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
            Speaking of which, I've been waffling about whether or not to post this fic here or not – it's as shippy as it is whumpy. But I finally decided you folks might like some emotional whump, so I now present to you Abandonment Issues.
            Rating: M (to be safe)
            Pairing: John/Teyla. Not exactly romantic, though.
            Fab fic hon - have left you a review.
            sigpic

Comment

Right then - chapter 5 is up and boy it's a biggie! And I swore I was staying up no later than 1.30am tonight but I got so wrapped up in writing this, I just couldn't leave without finishing the chapter! So it's now 2.30am and I've got to be in work in ooooooh 5.75 hours so I am going to bed!

Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2895572/5/

Night all!
              sigpic

Comment

Right then - chapter 5 is up and boy it's a biggie! And I swore I was staying up no later than 1.30am tonight but I got so wrapped up in writing this, I just couldn't leave without finishing the chapter! So it's now 2.30am and I've got to be in work in ooooooh 5.75 hours so I am going to bed!

Enjoy!

Night all!
                ALI, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!

Glad you like AI – thanks for the review!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Enjoy!

Night all!
                  Great chapter.
                  I like long chapters! Though they seem to be read just as quickly as the shorter ones, for some reason! The surgery was delightful.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning all.

I feel ill. I reeeeallly need some sleep. Thank god it's nearly the weekend.

See how I suffer for my art? See how I work myself into the ground to please you people?!

Mmmm, okay yeah, it pleases me too...

Someone post some whumpy pics to keep me awake....
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning all.

See how I suffer for my art? See how I work myself into the ground to please you people?!

Someone else who does all-nighters...I thought that was only me...

Get some caffeine on board...

*drinks tenth cup of tea this morning...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        Someone else who does all-nighters...I thought that was only me...

Get some caffeine on board...

*drinks tenth cup of tea this morning...*
                        Morning Beanie! You been burning the candle at both ends again?
                        I actually didn't sleep all that well last night, not that I'm a great sleeper at the best of times, but with hubby being away, every little sound in the house sounded louder and more scary, then I had a dream about thousands of horrible bugs crawling over me! Was probably all that talk of bugs in here yesterday!
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all.

And you know that the whumpers appreciate your efforts!!!

and some other Joe whumpage

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Morning Beanie! You been burning the candle at both ends again?
                            I actually didn't sleep all that well last night, not that I'm a great sleeper at the best of times, but with hubby being away, every little sound in the house sounded louder and more scary, then I had a dream about thousands of horrible bugs crawling over me! Was probably all that talk of bugs in here yesterday!
                            Oh yeah...been up all night procrastinating over fics...and writing another short one...

And mulling over 'other stuff'...

Ewwwww...nasty dream!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Someone asked for whumpy pics?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Enjoy!

Night all!
                                All I can say is OMG!!!!!!!! I am loving it !!!!

I have e-mailed McKayRocks and told her the next chapter is up and she can't wait to get home from work to read it!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X