No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hubby said the same when we watched Intruder! There's a great fic at FF.net which deals with the
    Spoiler:
    radiation
    issue. I'll get the link
    sigpic

Comment

The FF is
      Almost Home by Jennamajig
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2520124/1/
      I think it's a great ficcie, pity Intruder didn't have this whump in it....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        The FF is
        Almost Home by Jennamajig
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2520124/1/
        I think it's a great ficcie, pity Intruder didn't have this whump in it....
        Ooh thanks Linzi...I'll read that later!

Comment

While going through my PB album, I found back this pic. THought it would be more appropriate in the Whump thread than in the thunk thread...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            While going through my PB album, I found back this pic. THought it would be more appropriate in the Whump thread than in the thunk thread...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...efiant_068.jpg
            I'll have that in any thread Flo!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I'll have that in any thread Flo!
              Seconded...WOOBIE!

Don't you just wanna hug it better..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Seconded...WOOBIE!

Don't you just wanna hug it better..?
                Of course ! That's the best part in whumping IMO, getting to hug (or kiss) it better...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Another one...

Awww, poor Shep...

Comment

Nice ones Flo...have another...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Those caps look a bit familiar to me...

Another one...

Comment

Well...

*GULP* "What am I getting myself into?"

Comment

*sings*

"I'm too sexy for my bandage, too sexy for my bandage, too sexy by far -"

yep, definitely too sexy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                            *sings*

LOL! Funny!

Shep: "Who the hell bought that cheesy music along to the Pegasus Galaxy???"
                            Me: "Don't look at me..."

Comment

Woobie! Great pics! I gotta go watch Defiant One now.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                *sings*

LOL! I really laughed at that one! You know what?, he is too damn sexy for his bandage! So I think we should remove it, and maybe some other items too!
                                Did I mention Beanie did my beautiful new sig?

Shep: Sheez! Enough already Linzi!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X