No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, I have a new Shep Video. All about Conversion, so if you haven't seen the episode, this vid contains heavy spoilers. I hope everyone enjoy it.

Do a left click on the link and click Save as, if you want to save it.

It's the Fear

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
      Hi everyone, I have a new Shep Video. All about Conversion, so if you haven't seen the episode, this vid contains heavy spoilers. I hope everyone enjoy it.

It's the Fear
      Thanks Beloky! That was brilliant!
      sigpic

Comment

It's the Fear
        Great vid Beloky!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Great work Beloky, really enjoyed that

I've been reading the Dangerous Minds fic too... hmm, funny how we're all reading the same ones. I wonder what our common intrest is?

Comment

Thanks! I'm glad you all liked it. It was a tough one to do, I have no idea why. But when I heard the song I couldn't take Conversion off my mind.

Comment

Okay, no one has posted here in over 24 hours!

Found some from "Condemned". They're whumpalicious and spoilerific.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate6510.jpg
              Self-inflicted adorkable whump!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate6878.jpg
              Ewww...bad breath whump! I mean, look at the guy, he's not had a bath in a while
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate6878.jpg
                Ewww...bad breath whump! I mean, look at the guy, he's not had a bath in a while
                LOL, I think the same thing when I see that scene or caps

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  Great work Beloky, really enjoyed that

I've been reading the Dangerous Minds fic too... hmm, funny how we're all reading the same ones. I wonder what our common intrest is?
                  Let me see...

OMG, I was in hysterics at the new chaps of 'Not The Daddy'...Shep's reaction was priceless...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Let me see...

OMG, I was in hysterics at the new chaps of 'Not The Daddy'...Shep's reaction was priceless...
                    It's brilliant isn't it! All this puking is great! Actually it brings back recent and distant, fond memories....
                    I love FF!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

'Not the Daddy' is so funny in parts!! Best line in chapter 9:

Spoiler:
                      “Okay, because there is only one hole down there, and I’ll be damned if your sticking that thing up it,” he muttered under his breath, then blushed furiously when a nurse behind him started giggling.

Comment

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Not the Daddy. Was kind of worried people would assume it was going to be stupid and not give it a chance, and we hope to give it everything. Humor, drama, suspense, you know. The only thing better than writing this story (and trust me, we are having tons of fun), is reading the reactions to it. That's priceless!

I love to respond to people but doing those author notes at the top is such a pain, so seeing you all talking about it here gives me a chance to say thanks in a more personal format. I know Shelly is thrilled too, but her and ff.net don't get along so I post the stories for both of us.

Beloky, loved the vid also! I watched it yesterday, poor Sheppy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          It's brilliant isn't it! All this puking is great! Actually it brings back recent and distant, fond memories....
                          I love FF!!!!!
                          Hehehehe, I've got four kids and was sick as a DOG through the first four months. Sucked sooooo bad. And have you ever had food poisoning at 36 weeks pregnant? Holy heck, throwing up is bad enough, but trying to hug a toliet with a massive stomach in the way, now that's a whole new experience.

I had entire routes to work planned based upon locations to puke in. I had to go in the top entrance (worked in an old converted hangar when I was in the air force), go down the stairs and at the second landing was a bathroom. I'd go in there and puke, then be good to make it into my office and work my way to the back, then had to go up another flight of stairs and puke in that bathroom (that's assuming I made it past the bathroom at the front desk- sometimes I didn't), then I'd go up to our office, drop my stuff and sit wishing to just die LOL. Usually if I was still puking at noon my supervisor who had a pregnant wife said 'go home'.

And then I talk to other women who were barely sick at all. Where's the fairness in that, I ask you??????
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            'Not the Daddy' is so funny in parts!! Best line in chapter 9:

Spoiler:
                            “Okay, because there is only one hole down there, and I’ll be damned if your sticking that thing up it,” he muttered under his breath, then blushed furiously when a nurse behind him started giggling.

Oooo! New chapters? *runs to go read* This one is really cute, I like it.

Comment

I have to say "Not the Daddy" is one of the best fics I have ever read. You two are doing such a great work!

Comment

It's the Fear
                                Just had a chance to watch your vid Beloky! Loved it!

Comment

Working...
                                X