John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Might be painful for Shep Trippy, but it's delightful for me!
    Same here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

How could JF not like doing whump? He's so good at it...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Here's one explanation, at least: Look at the way that bug is digging into his neck. Ouch!

...Now imagine waking up every morning for, like, a week, or however long it takes to film the whole ep, knowing you were gonna have to deal with that all day – and not move. Poor Joe! I sure wouldn't be able to do that! I suspect some of the "whumped" expressions and tone of voice aren't entirely faked.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Acting! Thank you! Hee Hee! Oh, those thespians...

Ewww...
          Sig by Camy

Comment

I would hope they'd schedule it so that poor Joe would only have to deal with that for a day or so; continuity with that bug would be a PAIN.

"No, it was more to the left... up a bit... no, now the angle is all wrong..."

Comment

Joe said that it took eight days to film that episode, and he spent most of it on the floor, and he was very uncomfortable. I was being cheeky before, btw. I wouldn't like to do that either. I did mean to say that he did it well.

Open shirt whump!
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                I would hope they'd schedule it so that poor Joe would only have to deal with that for a day or so; continuity with that bug would be a PAIN.

"No, it was more to the left... up a bit... no, now the angle is all wrong..."
                ROFL! I can just imagine...

"No no NO! His dogtags were caught around it...no, not like that..."

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  ROFL! I can just imagine...

"No no NO! His dogtags were caught around it...no, not like that..."
                  The moving of the dogtags...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                    Joe said that it took eight days to film that episode, and he spent most of it on the floor, and he was very uncomfortable.
                    To be honest, I've not seen the ep! Did he have the bug on the whole time? Yikes. NFG.

I was being cheeky before, btw. I wouldn't like to do that either. I did mean to say that he did it well.
                    He does seem to have an affinity for it.

Comment

To be honest, I've not seen the ep! Did he have the bug on the whole time? Yikes. NFG.

He does seem to have an affinity for it.
                      For most of the ep, yeah...

What's NFG???

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        For most of the ep, yeah...

What's NFG???
                        No F***ing Good.

Comment

No F***ing Good.
                          Thanks...very apt...

Comment

OMG look at the chest hair! I love hairy chests, they're so... manly. I saw this close up an drooled, and I can't type coz I'm a little tipsy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              OMG look at the chest hair! I love hairy chests, they're so... manly. I saw this close up an drooled, and I can't type coz I'm a little tipsy!
                              I like men with hair on their chest, too. Not a rug, mind you, but enough to play in I like men who look like men, too.

Post-whump hairy chest:

Sig by Camy

Comment

ooooooooooooh, a whumped chest, now i like that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X