John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Hey...I wonder if that could be a new type of whump...

CLOTHING WHUMP. Definition = being forced to wear items of apparel that do absolutely nothing for you!

In that vein...clothing whump...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh God Beanie, I feel as though I've been whumped. Those outfits are truly disturbing, the middle one, yuk!!!! Runs off to vomit........
      sigpic

Comment

Especially that first one... ewwww....

Then how about some after whump??
        http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/8265/shepbed5zt.jpg

I put the pic as a link, just in case. Is from Conversion and I don't want anyone mad a me, because they haven't seen the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Oh God Beanie, I feel as though I've been whumped. Those outfits are truly disturbing, the middle one, yuk!!!! Runs off to vomit........
          Joe's characters have had some fashion faux pas fo'sure...

I think the first is the worst...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
            Especially that first one... ewwww....

Then how about some after whump??
            http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/8265/shepbed5zt.jpg

I put the pic as a link, just in case. Is from Conversion and I don't want anyone mad a me, because they haven't seen the ep.
            Woobie...

Shame there wasn't more in the way of infirmary action at the end in that ep...

Comment

Ha Ha! Those pics are great Beanie! You know...even tho' that is very much clothing whump...I'd still go out with him if he was wearing that!!

The 'drop dead gorgeousness' has a way of surpassing the clothing mess!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Joe's characters have had some fashion faux pas fo'sure...

I think the first is the worst...
                So do I, I thought the one with the revolting tank top over the jumper (!) was the second, but it's the first. YUK. That outfit is horrible! Poor man!
                I'm afraid I couldn't go out with him in that outfit, so he'd have to strip. That'd work for me.
                Loved the Conversion cap Beloky! I love Infirmary scenes...
                sigpic

Comment

So do I, I thought the one with the revolting tank top over the jumper (!) was the second, but it's the first. YUK. That outfit is horrible! Poor man!
                  I'm afraid I couldn't go out with him in that outfit, so he'd have to strip. That'd work for me.
                  Loved the Conversion cap Beloky! I love Infirmary scenes...
                  Those clothes are an excuse for staying in and stripping him down...

Comment

Woobie...

Shame there wasn't more in the way of infirmary action at the end in that ep...
                    Yeah, even if it was just a minute, with him saying that he feels like crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                      Yeah, even if it was just a minute, with him saying that he feels like crap!
                      Quite...anything that got closer than they did...

Comment

It seems to me TPTB never quite give enough time to post whump, and always leave me feeling a little cheated, with 38 minutes being the exception.
                        We need more infirmary scenes!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

It seems to me TPTB never quite give enough time to post whump, and always leave me feeling a little cheated, with 38 minutes being the exception.
                          We need more infirmary scenes!!!!!
                          The post whump in 38 Minutes makes me laugh...so technically inaccurate...

Comment

My eyes! Oh man those are painful. Especially since I just hauled my bum outta bed and haven't even had coffee yet. It's just not right.

Comment

The post whump in 38 Minutes makes me laugh...so technically inaccurate...
                              Do you mean the lack of chest compressions in the PJ? Yep, he'd have been a turnip brain for sure! I'd love to have given him mouth to mouth though....
                              Were there any other inaccuracies? Other than Beckett not saying 'clear' when using the defribrillator (sp?)They often seem to show medically inaccurate stuff in Stargate, don't they?
                              I'm not complaining though Shep looked so cute in the red scrubs.....
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL, clothing whump! Oh, here's another one... you can't see much of that suit, but you know it's there...

"Hurt me all you like... but I'm not putting that sweater and vest number back on!"

Comment

Working...
                                X