X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Nice question of the week!

Great challenge entries everyone.

SGAFan - love the JF note on your flag pic, lol. If I was American I'd vote for him to be President!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

IHS - I'm sorry to hear about hubby. It does sound like they're playing favorites which is crap! Will you guys be okay for the summer?? Does he plan on trying to get a summer job?

*waves* Morning whumpers!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post

SGAFan - love the JF note on your flag pic, lol. If I was American I'd vote for him to be President!
        tee hee.. for sure!

Oh! and in regards to the challenge question, I actually wrote a couple related drabble wallpapers... forgot to post those last night.

sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I remember those SGAFan!! Heartbreaking but beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.
          sigpic

Comment

thanks! Now that I think about it, I think I posted them for the Lifeline Discussion. LOL oops
            sigpic

Comment

They can never be posted too much!
              sigpic

Comment

Love the drabbles...

sigpic

Comment

SGAFan - Great drabble wallpapers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks all!
                    sigpic

Comment

Beautiful drabble wallpapers SGAFan!! Elizabeth's especially just made me shiver. *cries*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey there whumpers. Busy day here. BIL showed up last night for a day of woodworking. Friends came over for a swim and dinner. Headache from He** showed up again. Tomorrow hopefully will be a quiet day. Have to go Grocery shopping though.

Time to work on some more challenge sigs. Might have to make one for my Irish Ancestry.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hugs Pocus. I hope you feel better soon.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks M.

Anyone have a good pic of the outside of a jumper while it is flying? I need one of it while it is heading towards the camera. I can find pics of the back of it. Grrr. Need the front view.
                            sigpic

Comment

GRR. Is FF not cooperating with anyone else today or is it just me?

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Here are two challenge entries from me. Not my Irish ones yet. I did these last night but needed to finish tweaking them today.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X