John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    2 more chapters one for the conclusion of the flashback, and the other for the "sequel"
    Why do I sense you're holding out on us Mer?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Why do I sense you're holding out on us Mer?
      I'd post them right away if they were finished... but I have a lot of work to do on chp 3 still. *runs*

Comment

I'd post them right away if they were finished... but I have a lot of work to do on chp 3 still. *runs*
        Before or after you've slept on it?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Before or after you've slept on it?
          Considering I'm going to sleep right now, I'd have to say after...

Comment

I'm finally done! The 2nd chapter, at least. Still 2 more to go Lots more Shep whump in this one.. I had no mercy

Waking Dreams, chp 2:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2606085/2/

But this fic is so good that I'll read it again...
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Uh oh! Something's bugging poor Sheppy!

*sorry, I just couldn't help myself, must be my cold....*
              sigpic

Comment

For those who are interested, I've posted a new Chapter to my Shep - Whump story

You can find it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2604256/4/
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I'm finally done! The 2nd chapter, at least. Still 2 more to go Lots more Shep whump in this one.. I had no mercy

Waking Dreams, chp 2:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2606085/2/
                  Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                    For those who are interested, I've posted a new Chapter to my Shep - Whump story

You can find it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2604256/4/
                    I left you a review at FF Caty, but I'll say again, I loved it! More soon please!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                      Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.
                      It works for me...
                      Try going to the 1st chapter then : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2606085/1/
                      You'll see the 2 chapters...
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        It works for me...
                        Try going to the 1st chapter then : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2606085/1/
                        You'll see the 2 chapters...
                        Thanks Flo That should work as well (though both links work for me). When I posted it late night, ff.net hadn't yet updated so I had to link directly to chapter 2.

Off to read yours now Caty!

Comment

Mer, when you said you had no mercy, you weren't kidding!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Forget about poor Shep – are you trying to kill us??!!
                          That was incredible!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh thanks
                            Mer... you are a nasty *censored*
                            Brilliant, although I'll make you pay for the goosebumps someday

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                              Mer, when you said you had no mercy, you weren't kidding!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Forget about poor Shep – are you trying to kill us??!!
                              That was incredible!
                              Haven't I mentioned my evil plan to have Shep all to myself??
                              Thanks again for your kind words *huggles*

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                              Mer... you are a nasty *censored*
                              I'll take that one as a complement

Caty, that was some great whump! But I was cringing the whole way through, I hate needles *shudders* Poor, poor Shep... oh wait, I shouldn't talk

Comment

Wow, let's stop whumping Shep half way down Page 2... IT's been 12 HOURS, guys!

He belongs on the top of Page 1 if you ask me...

Maybe his whumpers are all asleep?

I bet this thread will be smokin after 'Epiphany', I can't wait, especially after seeing the caps
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X