• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Whump! He looks like he could use a hug! -hugs-
    And maybe a few kisses

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      It's like retribution! We get emotionally whumped by having to wait out the long break in between seasons...for enjoying all the Shep whump! It balances out I suppose!! At least we get the DVDs in between seasons that have all the behind-the-scenes extras to enjoy!!
      I HATE the long break between the seasons. I personally would rather see the whole thing at once and have repeats for the rest of the year. Actually, I would rather they do more episodes per season, like on the major networks, to extend my viewing pleasure. Why only 20? (OK, I know, it's the money, but I'm frustrated, bear with me.)
      Emotional whump:
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
        I HATE the long break between the seasons. I personally would rather see the whole thing at once and have repeats for the rest of the year. Actually, I would rather they do more episodes per season, like on the major networks, to extend my viewing pleasure. Why only 20? (OK, I know, it's the money, but I'm frustrated, bear with me.)
        Emotional whump:
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ntruder427.jpg
        SG1 used to have 22 episodes! I agree 20 isn't enough. I'm glad that here we see SGA in one go, but 7 months is a very long time to have to wait for a new season! The dvd's being released have helped alot with the wait, as have FF and GW!
        I love that angsty whump piccie trippy!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I published my first story...
          It's nothing compared to the way some of you write, but I've given my best

It's Shep whump, of course and you can find it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2604256/1/
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
            Hey Guys!

That was good Caty...especially as English isn't your first language! Bring on part 2 soon!

Comment

Originally posted by caty
              Hey Guys!

I've already read it Caty, and didn't realise it was your work! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for chapter 2! Poor Sheppy, (ok I love all the whump, so I'm not that sorry for him!) Your English puts my German to shame! It's really embarrassing how proficient Europeans are at English and how crap us Brits generally are at other European languages!
              Anyway, an excellent start, hope you really make Shep suffer (sorry Sheppy!)
              sigpic

Comment

Shep whump: one of my personal favourites! JF certainly has a nice set of pearly whites.........

sigpic

Comment

Oh no, Page 2 for Shep again

There hasn't been a post in 12 HOURS!!!!!!!

If I knew how to post picks, I would show you a very disappointed, emotionally whumped Shep
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Shep's disappointed in us
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

Sorry, Sheppy... I've been feeling a bit emotionally whumped myself today; couldn't face whump pics.

Long, involved, sappy story... please don't ask.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        "The Defiant One" had some great Shep whumping, and "Thirty Eight Minutes was just totally awesome in that respect (and many others, but that's beside the point.) But my favorite has to be the
                        Spoiler:
                        emotional whump
                        in "Conversion".
                        Spoiler:
                        When he's just sitting in the dark on his bed looking all dejected, and you can tell he's scared out of his mind, I wanted to cry! And when he wakes up in the infirmary and asks, "Did I hurt anyone?" he just needed a hug. Same thing when he tells Elizabeth, "I'm not safe to be around anymore."
                        I'm a total sap for that kind of thing.
                        I know the feeling. While watching Conversion my thought was if this was real and they couldn't help Sheppard, I would have been willing to join him in his conversion.
                        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                        Individuality is freedom lived.
                        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

so...my fellow whumpers...where are all the whumpage piccys
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            Sorry, Sheppy... I've been feeling a bit emotionally whumped myself today; couldn't face whump pics.

Long, involved, sappy story... please don't ask.
                            Know the feeling...

*Hugs CeeKay*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Cheer up whumpers!
                              Here's stunned Sheppy,it's only fair he is rendered unconscious, after all he does it to us enough!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Cheer up whumpers!
                                Here's stunned Sheppy,it's only fair he is rendered unconscious, after all he does it to us enough!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/119_02.jpg
                                indeed...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X