X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No prob Beanie

Originally posted by Elinor
    Ooh...lovely pics Mer...thanks!

Is there lots of good whump in Lost Boys then? I don't mind being spoiled!! I've spoiled myself for all the other episodes, so I might as well this one as well...LOL!!

Yup, those pics are from Lost Boys! Some serious spoilers in here, so don't read if you don't wanna!
    Spoiler:
    As far as whumpage goes, Shep gets wraith-stunned twice, kidnapped, elbowed in the face, and those caps are from the last scene when the wraith get ahold of him. The female wraith uses her mind control to force him to kneel (obviously another fangirl), and then closeup of Shep looking all scared and omg *ded* Then... TBC *criiies*

Hopefully much more whump to come in the Hive!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      No prob Beanie

Yup, those pics are from Lost Boys! Some serious spoilers in here, so don't read if you don't wanna!
      Spoiler:
      As far as whumpage goes, Shep gets wraith-stunned twice, kidnapped, elbowed in the face, and those caps are from the last scene when the wraith get ahold of him. The female wraith uses her mind control to force him to kneel (obviously another fangirl), and then closeup of Shep looking all scared and omg *ded* Then... TBC *criiies*

Woot! Whump! At last, some proper whump!

LOL @ that fangirl comment...

I hate cliffies....they bite big time...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Congrats on 4000 posts, Beanie!!

I hate cliifhangers, too... and "The Lost Boys" was particularly evil and nasty! Although I do foresee some really good whump in January...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Woot, 4000! Congrats!!

I really really hope this isn't going to be another "Shep is saved in the first 2 seconds of the ep" thing in the Hive. We want some serious whumpage first!! They're going to
          Spoiler:
          interrogate him, aren't they??

Comment

Woot, 4000! Congrats!!

I really really hope this isn't going to be another "Shep is saved in the first 2 seconds of the ep" thing in the Hive. We want some serious whumpage first!! They're going to
            Spoiler:
            interrogate him, aren't they??
            It so doesn't want to be, or I might have to open a can of whump-a$$ on TPTB...

Thanks to you and CeeKay for the congrats!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

No prob Beanie

Spoiler:

Thanks Merentha for that whump info! Can't wait now!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                It so doesn't want to be, or I might have to open a can of whump-a$$ on TPTB...

Thanks to you and CeeKay for the congrats!
                Amen! This situation deserves major whumpage for Shep and the rest of the team. I want to see severe pain, angst, withdrawal symptoms, etc. etc. That's why we love to put the characters in these horrible situtations.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Amen! This situation deserves major whumpage for Shep and the rest of the team. I want to see severe pain, angst, withdrawal symptoms, etc. etc. That's why we love to put the characters in these horrible situtations.
                  You took the words right out of my mouth, SP!

Comment

Spoiler:

Ooh...thanks Mer! Me likey the sound of that...will look forward to seeing it.

From what I've read, there seems to have been quite a bit of whump so far in this season. I expect TPTB are checking out this thread regularly to see how popular whumping Shep is and how much to incorporate in story lines!

Perhaps we should post our requests now for what other types of whump we'd like to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      Perhaps we should post our requests now for what other types of whump we'd like to see!
                      Any whump where his clothes got torn/ripped off wouldn't go unappreciated.

Comment

Yes.. the tearing off of clothes whump would be MOST appreciated

Other than that, I'd love to see more physical combined with emotional whump. like the last scene of Lost Boys.
                        Spoiler:
                        He looks so scared and vulnerable and also like he's fighting her mind control.
                        More more more! Plus, it would be a great opportunity for shirt tearing

Comment

Mmmmm, shirt tearing whump, now that would make for some great TV in 4 months
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see more physical combined with emotional whump. like the last scene of Lost Boys.
                            Spoiler:
                            More more more!
                            We definitely need MUCH more of that (IMO, at least – it's my favorite kind of whump!).

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                              We definitely need MUCH more of that (IMO, at least – it's my favorite kind of whump!).
                              Well, I was going to put this in my sig but I wasn't sure if my sig could handle anymore gifs... I think I've gone gif crazy anyway!

Here is an emotional whumpy Shep - I won't say which scene it's from as it may be a spoiler but I'm sure everyone knows anyway!

Lip pr0n, eye pr0n, hair pr0n, ugh... not sure if I'm gonna last till Jan...

Comment

Yes.. the tearing off of clothes whump would be MOST appreciated

Other than that, I'd love to see more physical combined with emotional whump. like the last scene of Lost Boys.
                                Spoiler:
                                More more more! Plus, it would be a great opportunity for shirt tearing
                                Merentha you're making me go all gooey with all that talk of
                                Spoiler:
                                Shep being all vulnerable and frightened while under the mind control of the she-wraith!!

I'm not going to see The Lost Boys until the end of December, how am I going to wait until then?
                                On the plus side I'll see The Hive the next week or after Christmas at the latest, so I suppose that's something!
                                In the meantime some nice HD Shep whump moments would be greatly appreciated! And you're just the woman for the job (actually you're the only woman for the job!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X