John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    OUCH is right! Is "Tru Calling" a movie or an episode of something? Whump that serious is a must-see for me!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      OUCH is right! Is "Tru Calling" a movie or an episode of something? Whump that serious is a must-see for me!
      'Tru Calling' was a TV show...Joe was a guest star in an episode...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It's from the first season ep.3 called "Brother's keeper", November 13 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
          It's from the first season ep.3 called "Brother's keeper", November 13 2003
          Yep...great episode. Love Joe when he acts p*ssed...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

A really good fic Beloky...thanks for that!

'Tru Calling' horizontal whump!

Woot! Gotta love the horizontal whump
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Beanie and Trish... I'll have to find out if that show airs here in the States...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                Thanks, Beanie and Trish... I'll have to find out if that show airs here in the States...
                It aired a while back...you'll have to look out for repeats, get it on DVD or from the usual *cough* suspects...

Comment

Is everyone DED from the whump?

I don't think these are too spoilerish since you can't see anything but Shep. They are, however, DED-WORTHY

Comment

Lovely pics Merentha! Thanks!! Are they from The Lost Boys?
                    sigpic

Comment

Definitely nice pics

Originally posted by Merentha
                      Is everyone DED from the whump?

I don't think these are too spoilerish since you can't see anything but Shep. They are, however, DED-WORTHY

Comment

Ooh...lovely pics Mer...thanks!

Is there lots of good whump in Lost Boys then? I don't mind being spoiled!! I've spoiled myself for all the other episodes, so I might as well this one as well...LOL!!

Comment

There's lots of whumpage for all of the characters, but I think that a lot of Shep's whumping will come into play in the next half of the show. Stupid January being three months away!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            There's lots of whumpage for all of the characters, but I think that a lot of Shep's whumping will come into play in the next half of the show. Stupid January being three months away!
                            Ooh great!

Actually...I hate to say it...but us lot here in the UK, will probably see 'The Hive' before most others...so I promise to let everyone know what happens...in spoiler tags of course!

Comment

Ooh great!

Actually...I hate to say it...but us lot here in the UK, will probably see 'The Hive' before most others...so I promise to let everyone know what happens...in spoiler tags of course!

Makes a change for us to get something first! I think us lot from the U.K. will be fighting to get our posts up! Especially after The Hive and Epiphany!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Makes a change for us to get something first! I think us lot from the U.K. will be fighting to get our posts up! Especially after The Hive and Epiphany!
                                Quite...I cannot wait, which reminds me, that's something for me and VK to do...call Sky.

Gorgeous pics Mer...thanks for the *pressie* - for the second time this week...

Comment

Working...
                                X