No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Lost Boys and whump.... guhhh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      That's definitely it!

Here's whump and pants shot in one!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep146.jpg
      Abydos Gate
      So uh Eli, uh, which episode was this shot from again?

Guh... my eyes are riveted over certain spots... uh, pants, belly and uh...

Great one Eli!

Ta,
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        No kidding Merlin!
        I'm jealous you get The Lost Boys next Friday! I've seen none of season 2 yet!!
        Any more updates due on your ficcie?

I'm so excited for AUrora and Lost Boys. Then a long wait for HIVE and EPIPHANY! WAAAH!

Should have the next part in a few days. Doing two request thingy's first.

Comment

I can't wait for these eps...East Canada needs to hurry up and broadcast Aurora already...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Shhhhhhhh! Can't be scaring the norms now...
            Norms... in a whump thread...? Surely you jest!!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
              I'm so excited for AUrora and Lost Boys. Then a long wait for HIVE and EPIPHANY! WAAAH!

Should have the next part in a few days. Doing two request thingy's first.
              Can't wait for your ficcies!
              It's going to be horribly frustrating for you to wait for The Hive! I get to see Siege 3 in 4 weeks and I can't wait! The only good thing about me having to wait so long to see season 2 is that I get to see it uninterrupted,(except for xmas). Thus I will see The Hive and Epiphany before the U.S., but Canada sees it before any of us!
              I just hope there's some good whumping....
              sigpic

Comment

Thus I will see The Hive and Epiphany before the U.S., but Canada sees it before any of us!
                We do? I hope that includes western Canada... but at this point I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  We do? I hope that includes western Canada... but at this point I doubt it
                  Oh no! Is it only certain parts of Canada that continue with SGA after The Lost Boys?
                  I just read Canada and presumed it meant all of it! Hope it includes western too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Is it only certain parts of Canada that continue with SGA after The Lost Boys?
                    I just read Canada and presumed it meant all of it! Hope it includes western too!
                    We only just started seeing s2 this week here in western canada, while in the east they're pretty much in sync with the US... so it's really hard to say what they'll do! Lost Boys is still a long way off here..
                    Fingers are still crossed though!

Comment

JS: Hey, where'd everybody go? It's getting lonely in here...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                        So uh Eli, uh, which episode was this shot from again?

Guh... my eyes are riveted over certain spots... uh, pants, belly and uh...

Great one Eli!

Ta,
                        Alex
                        Hi Alex!

It's from 'Runner'...and yes...there is a lot to look at in that pic!!

We need lots more horizontal Shep I say!!

Comment

Ok it's bad enough ther JF/JS thread was on page 2, but shep whumping on page 3 (now that sounds weird, can just see JF topless on page 3!),us whumpers are definitely letting the side down!
                          Anyway I wanted to ask about this:
                          Spoiler:
                          A while ago when the Friday Scifi special was shown,the one that included BSG,I remember seeing caps somebody had done with Shep with a bandage on his arm,and Beanie,Elinor and I drooled over whumped Shep. Now,as you know I've not seen any season 2 eps. as yet, but I don't remember seeing any screen caps or mention of Shep being wounded in his upper arm in any episodes shown yet. But at the time of the scifi special,early July, they had only filmed up to episode 11 I believe, so have I missed Shep being injured in the upper arm(not the Ellia lower arm attack in Conversion) or which episode is it from,can't be from Aurora, maybe Lost Boys? Anyone got any idea?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok it's bad enough ther JF/JS thread was on page 2, but shep whumping on page 3 (now that sounds weird, can just see JF topless on page 3!),us whumpers are definitely letting the side down!
                            Anyway I wanted to ask about this:
                            Spoiler:
                            A while ago when the Friday Scifi special was shown,the one that included BSG,I remember seeing caps somebody had done with Shep with a bandage on his arm,and Beanie,Elinor and I drooled over whumped Shep. Now,as you know I've not seen any season 2 eps. as yet, but I don't remember seeing any screen caps or mention of Shep being wounded in his upper arm in any episodes shown yet. But at the time of the scifi special,early July, they had only filmed up to episode 11 I believe, so have I missed Shep being injured in the upper arm(not the Ellia lower arm attack in Conversion) or which episode is it from,can't be from Aurora, maybe Lost Boys? Anyone got any idea?
                            Probably The Lost Boys/The Hive Linzi...though I can't be sure cos I don't remember the caps...

Might have been a flashback to The Defiant One...

Anyway, a whump pic to make it legal...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

WHUMP!!!
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

We need lots more horizontal Shep I say!!

Horizontal whumpage...
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X