Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    In a good way? *getting ready to run for cover*

Linzi, saw your review, glad you liked it and as for the other thing, I wish!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get some of this whumping fic made into episodes *sigh*

But, at least we've got the fic route to ease our whumping hearts while we wait for episodes like Conversion (almost here, almost here, almost here LOL)
    I know, coz I wish too!
    You're lucky as far as Conversion's concerned. I'm in the U.S. next week and Conversion's not on! Guess I'll have to wait till it's on in December over here! I'll be relying on reviews from you lucky people. Mind you I get Epiphany before you, and there's rumoured to be some whump in that!
    sigpic

Comment

*ah* Good then! and weeeeeeee, you gave my fic a spoiler tag! *big grin*

Linzi, oh don't remind me!!! I hate the winter breaks, drives me nuts. I think I'd *almost* rather wait and have it all show at once...almost.
      sigpic

Comment

*ah* Good then! and weeeeeeee, you gave my fic a spoiler tag! *big grin*

Linzi, oh don't remind me!!! I hate the winter breaks, drives me nuts. I think I'd *almost* rather wait and have it all show at once...almost.
        Yup...didn't want to ruin it for anyone else...

Saying that, someone used them for my fic if I remember correctly and I was like 'Squuuueeeeeee. Someone used spoiler tags on my fic! '

Anyway, when are we getting chapter four??? *Is taking her turn at doing the nagging for chapters*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

So much guilt for where I left you all, and nagging *poke poke* that here's the fourth chapter! (now that ought to tide over the fic monsters for a while)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2541190/4/

sigpic

Comment

WHAT??? There were supposed to be FOUR chapters - I thought this was done and I could finally read it, but now you're doing FIVE!! GRRRRR! What's a gal to do????
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

EEEPPPP, well, *cough*...do your own mental chapter five while you wait? hehehehehe

I swear it's almost done, like tomorrow done, promise! Like, even, probably before noon done. Seriously. I'll even give you my first born if I'm wrong -

'course, he's 12, and he's a little mouthy, and well, he's got braces on still so you'd have to -

****, you wouldn't go for it, would you?

sigpic

Comment

EEEPPPP, well, *cough*...do your own mental chapter five while you wait? hehehehehe

I swear it's almost done, like tomorrow done, promise! Like, even, probably before noon done. Seriously. I'll even give you my first born if I'm wrong -

'course, he's 12, and he's a little mouthy, and well, he's got braces on still so you'd have to -

****, you wouldn't go for it, would you?

Nope, nice try but I have my own little rugrats to deal with
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

So much guilt for where I left you all, and nagging *poke poke* that here's the fourth chapter! (now that ought to tide over the fic monsters for a while)

Chapter 4 was excellent! I can't wait to read the ending!

I'll have Chapter 1 of "Swear Not by the Moon..." up as soon as I can... but the plot bunnies are playing keep-away. My bunnies are always unruly, but this is ridiculous.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I'm so waiting on that till there's at least a couple chapter's. I'm an insatiable reader, it's nothing for me to sit down and read a massive fic in an hour at night before I go to bed. It's one of the reasons why I'm trying (note trying - not always suceeding) in not posting WIP's. I know how awesome it is to sit down and read it all at once, just absolute delish.

In fact, now that Beanies fic is done, I've been meaning to get it printed to read! My poor printer!

And hey, it's, what, almost Tuesday - Instinct is getting closer!!!

Salty, drat - had to try *grin*.
                    sigpic

Comment

IWantToBelieve - Loving your fic....I too wondered if Ch 4 was the end...but there's more to come! Woohoo!

Everyone read the spoilers for "Coup D'etat" on Gateworld's homepage yet? Now I think we could be in for some more whumping there. What d'ya think?!

Comment

Thanks for the link, but I'm still not satisfied, I want more! I'm really very greedy. Forgot to mention in my reviews that the line where Shep says
                        Spoiler:
                        'I want to go home
                        really choked me! I was so overcome when writing my reviews I forgot to tell you how poignant that line was. Brought tears to my eyes..... I really don't want this fic. to end!
                        sigpic

Comment

Definitely a fic promo topic now me thinks...

Loving all the fics promo-ed of late. Will review everyone when they are done.

BTW, CeeKay, I got your email, will read when I get home...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            IWantToBelieve - Loving your fic....I too wondered if Ch 4 was the end...but there's more to come! Woohoo!

Everyone read the spoilers for "Coup D'etat" on Gateworld's homepage yet? Now I think we could be in for some more whumping there. What d'ya think?!

I was very pleased to read that Elinor. Please don't waste a good whump opportunity TPTB!!!
                            I was kind of hoping that a Genii episode would be
                            Spoiler:
                            a face-off between Shep and Kolya though
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Sounds interesting...*prays for whumpage*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                BTW, CeeKay, I got your email, will read when I get home...
                                Thanks muchly!

I got a new one, too... it's probably gong to be one-shot. I'll let you folks know when it's done. As for what it's about, let's just say it involves a little kid and some physical and emotional Shep whumping.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X