No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salty for now, these new bunnies are ok. They are a new breed for me and they are very calm, very funny but inmensly cruel. And for now, they are happy while I don't ignore them. And I learned my lesson, believe me.

Comment

LOL at those pics of the stick scene!

You're all producing great fics here. Thanks ever so much for those. I think we should all give this thread a 5 star rating....I've just discovered how to do that! Scroll to nearly the top of the page and on the right is the Rating button.

For the fics alone this thread should have 5 stars!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        LOL at those pics of the stick scene!

You're all producing great fics here. Thanks ever so much for those. I think we should all give this thread a 5 star rating....I've just discovered how to do that! Scroll to nearly the top of the page and on the right is the Rating button.

For the fics alone this thread should have 5 stars!

I agree with you Elinor! Thanks for mentioning about the 5 star rating, I didn't know about that. I've added my vote for 5 star now!
        You know, I think the writers here are so very talented, and I have what I consider to be very high standards, so I'm not just saying that. I'm actually quite picky. Wish I was as talented. Roll on the whump, I say.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          I agree with you Elinor! Thanks for mentioning about the 5 star rating, I didn't know about that. I've added my vote for 5 star now!
          You know, I think the writers here are so very talented, and I have what I consider to be very high standards, so I'm not just saying that. I'm actually quite picky. Wish I was as talented. Roll on the whump, I say.
          Yay! We've now got 5 shiny gold stars!

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
            Salty for now, these new bunnies are ok. They are a new breed for me and they are very calm, very funny but inmensly cruel. And for now, they are happy while I don't ignore them. And I learned my lesson, believe me.

Cruel bunnies are good!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Bunnies like chocolate covered carrots Beloky...give them those and they'll be quiet for a while...

I laced the last lot with sedatives, the little buggers are now sleeping...I need the break!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                Cruel bunnies are good!
                Mine are very cruel, to John especially...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Bunnies like chocolate covered carrots Beloky...give them those and they'll be quiet for a while...

I laced the last lot with sedatives, the little buggers are now sleeping...I need the break!

LOL... sedatives.... that's a great idea!!

Comment

LOL... sedatives.... that's a great idea!!
                    Yeah, Shep isn't just a pretty face...I think he was fed up with my bunnies whumping him...

Comment

Rescuing from page two and here's the chapter 3 as promised!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2541190/3/
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

Just off to read it now, can't wait! Thanks so much for posting the link! (Drooling in anticipation)
                        sigpic

Comment

*Speechless*

Comment

In a good way? *getting ready to run for cover*

Linzi, saw your review, glad you liked it and as for the other thing, I wish!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get some of this whumping fic made into episodes *sigh*

But, at least we've got the fic route to ease our whumping hearts while we wait for episodes like Conversion (almost here, almost here, almost here LOL)
                            sigpic

Comment

Linzi, saw your review, glad you liked it and as for the other thing, I wish!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get some of this whumping fic made into episodes *sigh*

But, at least we've got the fic route to ease our whumping hearts while we wait for episodes like Conversion (almost here, almost here, almost here LOL)
                              Yep...in a good way... *Waits impatiently for next part*
                              Spoiler:
                              You sooooo cannot let John die.

I'm a totally fic addict...need to get my daily dose of whump somewhere... *curses SciFi for making us all wait an extra week for Conversion...*

Comment

I think, it's in a great way. I just left you a review and I was just shocked. Becasue I knew what was going to happen, but didn't knew how. I loved it!!!

About the episodes... i agree. But the people at Stargate seem to have a thng against too much pain or blood... oh well *looks around and grabs her notebook and pen*

Comment

Working...
                                X