John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    I have the prologue to a new fic posted, if you're up for some emotional Shep whumping:

"Swear Not by the Moon..." http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543546/1/
    Thanks so much to Beanie for beta-ing!

I hope you like it! Chapter 1 should follow relatively soon...
    Cannot wait to read hun...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      I have the prologue to a new fic posted, if you're up for some emotional Shep whumping:

"Swear Not by the Moon..." http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543546/1/
      Thanks so much to Beanie for beta-ing!

I hope you like it! Chapter 1 should follow relatively soon...
      Enjoyed it very much CeeKay, looking forward to more!
      sigpic

Comment

Linzi asked me to post the link to the next chapter of Just One Last Breath, so here you go!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2541190/2/

CeeKay, I have to admit, I'm waiting to read till more is posted! I'm greedy and hate having to wait.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Linzi asked me to post the link to the next chapter of Just One Last Breath, so here you go!

CeeKay, I have to admit, I'm waiting to read till more is posted! I'm greedy and hate having to wait.
          Thanks so much!
          As usual you leave me wanting more!
          I've come to the conclusion that I'm greedy too!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm almost finished with part three, my goal is to have it finished by tonight. There's only four parts so it's getting there.

I've got to do some of that family thing today, but we'll see what I can do. This isn't a long fic so it's going pretty quick.
            sigpic

Comment

I have updated MIA, you can see the next chapter here.

Enjoy it everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                I have updated MIA, you can see the next chapter here.

Enjoy it everyone!
                Thanks Beloky, I've finally managed to log on at ff net, and can now review! Keep up the good work!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm almost finished with part three, my goal is to have it finished by tonight. There's only four parts so it's getting there.

I've got to do some of that family thing today, but we'll see what I can do. This isn't a long fic so it's going pretty quick.
                  Can't wait! She says drooling in anticipation!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just felt like posting some minor whumpage. Enjoy the pics!

Poor Shep... anyone up for a leg massage?

And Linzi, thanks a lot for your review!!

Comment

Beloky, I thought I left a review, but now that I think about it, I might have forgotten, I was doing too much this morning at one time! I loved it, thought Elizabeth's reaction perfect. Can't wait for the next chapt!

Linzi, it's done, just waiting on beta. If she's really busy and doesn't get to it by tomorrow night, I'll go ahead and post it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just felt like posting some minor whumpage. Enjoy the pics!

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/9...ate65096gy.jpg

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5...ate65106pa.jpg

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5...ate65118qd.jpg

Poor Shep... anyone up for a leg massage?

And Linzi, thanks a lot for your review!!
                        ROFLMAO... I love that scene! That could be a double whump - his leg and his male ego!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Love it!! Can't wait for part 3.. please post it here when you have it up

Beloky, loved your latest chapter too!

ROFL, that stick scene was hilarious! (and Joe's idea.. gotta love his sense of humor!)

Comment

Beloky, I thought I left a review, but now that I think about it, I might have forgotten, I was doing too much this morning at one time! I loved it, thought Elizabeth's reaction perfect. Can't wait for the next chapt!
                            You know now that this fic is entering the "John mental angst phase" people are crazy about things like this. The more he suffers, the happy they are. Weird... And about Elizabeth's reaction, I was a little doubtful at first all I could think about was that people would only see it as a
                            Spoiler:
                            b*#ch slapping scene. But even tho I got different reactions to this. Some liked it, some thought it was perfect, some thought it didn't fit Elizabeth's personality. But I did it anyways because Elizabeth needed to do something to snap John out of the guilt trip he was having, and it needed to be something he never expected from her.
                            But I'm glad people like it... and when I thought I couldn't be more cruel to John another fic bunny appears. Oh well... better not ignore them.

Comment

Beloky, IWantToBelieve, great job on the latest chapters!

Spoiler:
                              Some thought it didn't fit Elizabeth's personality. But I did it anyways because Elizabeth needed to do something to snap John out of the guilt trip he was having, and it needed to be something he never expected from her.
                              That's exactly what I thought you were doing. The fact that it was
                              Spoiler:
                              OOC for Elizabeth gives the reader a good idea of what John was feeling
                              and made it that much more effective – "brilliant" might be a better word.

I would have said that in my review, but I hadn't gotten my thoughts that organized yet... it's Sunday, it's summer, and my head hurts, so I'm a bit slow tonight.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

But I'm glad people like it... and when I thought I couldn't be more cruel to John another fic bunny appears. Oh well... better not ignore them.

Oooh, is there anything your bunny like to eat? Can we bribe it somehow, someway?

sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X