John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    I just read the new chapters of MIA and EH... Beloky, Beanie, excellent as always!!

Thanks!!

Comment

I'd forgotten to mention I'd added to EH...sorry people...

*Is not in the slightest hung over after the large amount of alcohol consumed yesterday*

I need Shep hugs...I'm whumped!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Ditto!
        I'm really enjoying both stories and the new Merlin7/Kodiak Bear Country ficcie was excellent too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Can't do Shep hugs, so how about some Shep whump and a CeeKay hug? ::hugs Beanie::

Feel better!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks CeeKay! *Feeling better*

Rest of 'Everybody Hurts' is up...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Ditto!
              I'm really enjoying both stories and the new Merlin7/Kodiak Bear Country ficcie was excellent too!
              Linzi, I'm glad you liked it. That's actually an old fic. I can't remember the order we did it in, but I've now got both originals up at ff.net (Sick Leave and Don't Drink). We did those two just for the whump! The next ones we actually had a plot *grin* (There and Bback and Key).

We're almost done with Insomnia, and have three others in the works. We always finish before posting so working on two at a time keeps us going. Actually, I think we've got five, *yikes*, but only two are active right now. Shelly's a plot bunny producer from hell and keeps us brimming with ideas, don't know how she does it! I stumble around trying to find things to write, and she's got a million ideas, and they're all great!

Anyway, they were posted months ago to the SGAHC list, and I've only now got off my duff and put them up on our ff.net account.
              sigpic

Comment

Just finished reading "Everybody Hurts"... that was a fantastic ending, Beanie. I can't wait to read Part 2!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  Linzi, I'm glad you liked it. That's actually an old fic. I can't remember the order we did it in, but I've now got both originals up at ff.net (Sick Leave and Don't Drink). We did those two just for the whump! The next ones we actually had a plot *grin* (There and Bback and Key).

We're almost done with Insomnia, and have three others in the works. We always finish before posting so working on two at a time keeps us going. Actually, I think we've got five, *yikes*, but only two are active right now. Shelly's a plot bunny producer from hell and keeps us brimming with ideas, don't know how she does it! I stumble around trying to find things to write, and she's got a million ideas, and they're all great!

Anyway, they were posted months ago to the SGAHC list, and I've only now got off my duff and put them up on our ff.net account.
                  I've just read 'Just one last breath'. I tried to submit a review, but it didn't work again!
                  So, without annoying other posters here by being too OT, may I just say WOW!!!!!!
                  I loved it! I can't wait for the rest! Please make it soon!
                  I've read all the other one's you mention! Love them all!
                  I love Shep whump. Poor guy, what did he ever do to deserve it? (Well other than being cute,vulnerable,intelligent,boyish and incredibly hot)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    Just finished reading "Everybody Hurts"... that was a fantastic ending, Beanie. I can't wait to read Part 2!
                    Thanks CeeKay...glad you liked, will get started on Part 2 soon, maybe after a little break and something a little more light-hearted...or just pure physical whump...

Comment

Beanie, just finished EH. Brilliant! Looking forward to next ficcie. Bring on the physical whump!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Beanie, just finished EH. Brilliant! Looking forward to next ficcie. Bring on the physical whump!
                        Glad you liked Linzi...will get to more writing soon!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          I'd forgotten to mention I'd added to EH...sorry people...

*Is not in the slightest hung over after the large amount of alcohol consumed yesterday*

ROFLOL! Does it count as whumpage when it's self-inflicted...?

Here's a huggable Shep(not that he isn't normally...):

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            ROFLOL! Does it count as whumpage when it's self-inflicted...?

Here's a huggable Shep(not that he isn't normally...):

Probably not...but if feels like it...just don't ask Starfish about her alcohol consumption, seeing as she did a Joe-F16 in the back of VK's car at the train station...

I'm actually feeling more drink-induced tired than hung over, but it did wear off a bit over the course of the day...

Comment

Just dropped in to say hi... it's been "Attack of the Plot Bunnies" this afternoon, so I'm off to go write...

...More Shep whump bouncing around in my head... TTYL!

Comment

I have the prologue to a new fic posted, if you're up for some emotional Shep whumping:

"Swear Not by the Moon..." http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543546/1/
                                Thanks so much to Beanie for beta-ing!

I hope you like it! Chapter 1 should follow relatively soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X