John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Yes, Everybody Hurts is Pt 1 of three fics...

Safety Glass was brilliant...really loved it!

Beloky...I'm loving your fic very much...so much so I had to read chapter 15 before I left for work...

Anyone noticed how this is becoming Shep Fic Promo of late, as opposed to Whump..?
    You're right Beanie.
    I'm desperate for some REAL whump on screen, not that the whump will ever be as good as the fic whump in my opinion,(one can only live in hope).
    We need to lobby TPTB for more Shep whump!
    Saying that, that collar did much for my dirty little whump mind, but they really missed so many good opportunities there!
    sigpic

Comment

As long as it's Shep whump fic promo, bring it on! Also happy to get recommendations of other great whump fics. Loved reading them all... Beloky and CeeKay, great work!

Originally posted by Linzi
      Saying that, that collar did much for my dirty little whump mind, but they really mised so many good opportunities there!
      *cough* fic! *cough*

Comment

Amen on that last bit...we need more Collar Whump!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

*chants* collar! collar! collar! whump! whump! whump!

*needs sleep apparently*

Comment

Ok, this has just popped into my head and I can't get it out.. I'm looking for a fic that involved Shep and... I think it was Weir captured by the wraith and some humans working with the wraith. It's bugging me trying to remember what this fic is.. anyone know one that fits that description? If not, I'll accept any good Shep whump fic as substitute TY!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              *chants* collar! collar! collar! whump! whump! whump!

*needs sleep apparently*
              Someone's excited...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                Ok, this has just popped into my head and I can't get it out.. I'm looking for a fic that involved Shep and... I think it was Weir captured by the wraith and some humans working with the wraith. It's bugging me trying to remember what this fic is.. anyone know one that fits that description? If not, I'll accept any good Shep whump fic as substitute TY!
                Sounds like an interesting fic Kel...if you ever find that one again let me know...

As to fics...try http://www.fanfiction.com or http://www.wraithbait.com. Plenty of good whump fics there...stop being lazy and look for some for a change...

PS. If you've not read it, 'Red Sun' by Merlin71 is good...

Comment

It sounds like Strange Bedfellows by ErabuHikari. It's on fanfiction.net and here's a link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2220503/1/

As for the whump, I LOVE reading it in fics but I would ADORE seeing it played out - especially since we know Joe plays whump so well. I mean c'mon, Daniel is whumped on a daily basis - can't Shep be too???
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

As long as it's Shep whump fic promo, bring it on! Also happy to get recommendations of other great whump fics. Loved reading them all... Beloky and CeeKay, great work!
                    Thank you! I'm so glad you liked "Safety Glass"; I've never done
                    Spoiler:
                    torture
                    in a fic before, nor do I do a lot of first-person POV. So this was kind of experimental for me.

Oh, cool! I'm looking forward to reading the rest!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Seriously??? Awesome! Looking forward to it!

And I have a question, does anyone know what John's Air Force Number is?

Comment

Sounds like an interesting fic Kel...if you ever find that one again let me know...

As to fics...try http://www.fanfiction.com or http://www.wraithbait.com. Plenty of good whump fics there...stop being lazy and look for some for a change...

PS. If you've not read it, 'Red Sun' by Merlin71 is good...
                        I tried both sites, but doesn't help much when you don't know the title or author. And looking on those sites is how I found it in the first place, too. So nyah!

Salty, you got it! thanks! I knew I could count on the Shep whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                          As for the whump, I LOVE reading it in fics but I would ADORE seeing it played out - especially since we know Joe plays whump so well. I mean c'mon, Daniel is whumped on a daily basis - can't Shep be too???

ooooohhhh....... *SOOOOOOO ditto*

joe is definately one of the best whump actors around... so we need to SEE more of it

i wish some of the whump fics i've read could be on the show.... would LOVE to see those acted out....

Comment

It's high time this thread gets back on page 1 where it belongs... so here's some good ol' "Thirty Eight Minutes" whump to put it there:

Comment

oh sheppy bein' whumped... NICE!
                              sigpic

Comment

That's one of my favorite shots from the entire ep... it just makes me want to go hug him... He looks so young and helpless, I guess it just appeals to my maternal instincts... so I'll take any excuse to post it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X